1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite PokeSpe gang?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by Blue Saturday, Jun 8, 2013.

?

Favorite gang

1. Kanto Quartet(Yellow, Green, Blue, Red)

13.6%
  2. Johto Trio(Gold, Silver, Crys)

22.7%
  3. Hoenn Trio(Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald)

13.6%
  4. Sinnoh Trio(Pearl, Dia, Platinum)

40.9%
  5. Unova Duo...(White and Black)

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Favorite PokeSpe gang?

2. Macromind101

Macromind101 Well-Known Member

The original's where it's at :3

3. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

That depends on how you are asking the question. If you mean which is my fave Dexholder, I love em all. But if you are asking which group I liked best as a group, then it goes to the Sinnoh gang. Ironic since I find the anime DP trio horribly lacking as a group, the Sinnoh Dexholders were made for each other and their personalities bounced off each other so well that I would rather read filler fluff of them goofing off, learning to bike ride and playing in the Great Marsh, then the actually Team Galactic plot. I love all the Dexholders, but the Sinnoh ones work so well together as a group. I can't wait to see them return someday in A DP remake chapter.

4. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

The Sinnoh trio! :)
    It's difficult for me to explain, but Diamond/Pearl/Platinum just work well as a group IMO. Plus, I like all three of them a lot.

5. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

I like the Sinnoh trio the best. Diamond and Pearl are so funny especially with their Manzais, and I happen to like Platinum's character.

6. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

I like the Sinnoh trio.

7. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

The Sinnoh trio. They felt like a team from the first time, different of the previous dex holders or the BW duo, who did need time to work as a team.

8. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Trying out new games

I like them all, it's hard to choose. In the end I choose Black and White because no one voted for them and well they're one of my fav ship.

9. Estellise

Estellise peachy

Ah, I wish this poll was multiple choice. ;^;

Anyway, I adore the Johto trio, so I voted for them. But! I also would of voted for the Unova duo and Sinnoh trio, if I could of.

10. Orbis

Orbis What?

I like the Johto trio the best. They play well off of each other. I like the Sinnoh trio, but I like them as a trio... That's why I'm not liking where I am in DPPt.

11. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

I like Black and White the best. I like both of those characters and all the other groups have at least one person I dislike.

12. Xadhoom

Xadhoom Xerbian Mutant

Sinnoh Trio, obviously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.