• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite PokeSpe gang?

Favorite gang

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
That depends on how you are asking the question. If you mean which is my fave Dexholder, I love em all. But if you are asking which group I liked best as a group, then it goes to the Sinnoh gang. Ironic since I find the anime DP trio horribly lacking as a group, the Sinnoh Dexholders were made for each other and their personalities bounced off each other so well that I would rather read filler fluff of them goofing off, learning to bike ride and playing in the Great Marsh, then the actually Team Galactic plot. I love all the Dexholders, but the Sinnoh ones work so well together as a group. I can't wait to see them return someday in A DP remake chapter.

Aquarelle

Staff member
The Sinnoh trio! :)
It's difficult for me to explain, but Diamond/Pearl/Platinum just work well as a group IMO. Plus, I like all three of them a lot.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I like the Sinnoh trio the best. Diamond and Pearl are so funny especially with their Manzais, and I happen to like Platinum's character.

Estellise

peachy
Ah, I wish this poll was multiple choice. ;^;

Anyway, I adore the Johto trio, so I voted for them. But! I also would of voted for the Unova duo and Sinnoh trio, if I could of.

Orbis

What?
I like the Johto trio the best. They play well off of each other. I like the Sinnoh trio, but I like them as a trio... That's why I'm not liking where I am in DPPt.

diakyu

I like Black and White the best. I like both of those characters and all the other groups have at least one person I dislike.

Xadhoom

Xerbian Mutant
Sinnoh Trio, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.