• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite PokeSpe gang?

Favorite gang

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
That depends on how you are asking the question. If you mean which is my fave Dexholder, I love em all. But if you are asking which group I liked best as a group, then it goes to the Sinnoh gang. Ironic since I find the anime DP trio horribly lacking as a group, the Sinnoh Dexholders were made for each other and their personalities bounced off each other so well that I would rather read filler fluff of them goofing off, learning to bike ride and playing in the Great Marsh, then the actually Team Galactic plot. I love all the Dexholders, but the Sinnoh ones work so well together as a group. I can't wait to see them return someday in A DP remake chapter.

Aquarelle

Staff member
The Sinnoh trio! :)
It's difficult for me to explain, but Diamond/Pearl/Platinum just work well as a group IMO. Plus, I like all three of them a lot.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I like the Sinnoh trio the best. Diamond and Pearl are so funny especially with their Manzais, and I happen to like Platinum's character.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The Sinnoh trio. They felt like a team from the first time, different of the previous dex holders or the BW duo, who did need time to work as a team.

Estellise

peachy
Ah, I wish this poll was multiple choice. ;^;

Anyway, I adore the Johto trio, so I voted for them. But! I also would of voted for the Unova duo and Sinnoh trio, if I could of.

Orbis

What?
I like the Johto trio the best. They play well off of each other. I like the Sinnoh trio, but I like them as a trio... That's why I'm not liking where I am in DPPt.

diakyu

I like Black and White the best. I like both of those characters and all the other groups have at least one person I dislike.

Xadhoom

Xerbian Mutant
Sinnoh Trio, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.