• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Poketch app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I recently got the Color Change app in Platinum version, and I love it. It's so simple, yet it's the only Poketch app that allows us to customize the device. I just wish it wasn't so tedious to obtain.
I really like how they let us change the Poketch's colour with this app. I'm okay with the default green colour, but I was glad I could change it to my favourite colour, blue.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
My favourite Pokétch apps:

• Digital Clock - Probably the app I use the most, it simply tells me the time in an easy-to-read format so I don't play too much past my bedtime.
  • Day Care Viewer - If I leave one or a couple of Pokémon at the Day Care in Solaceon Town, I can quickly check up on them without having to fly back.
  • Step Counter - For if I ever want to know how many steps I've taken on my travels.
  • Berry Locator - Sometimes I forget where I planted some Berries. This app shows me a map of the Sinnoh region, and small berry icons immediately tell me where I've planted some Berries, so I can go water and pick them.
  • Colour Changer - A little opportunity to customize our Pokétches as our own. I don't actually have this app yet, but if there's a purple option (which is my favourite colour), I'll change it!

(OK, I probably didn't use the apps' actual names since it's been quite some time since I played Platinum, but I just call them by what they do.)

Manchee

extra toasty
I don't remember all of them, but those that I do remember were the more useful ones - the berry locator and the daycare one. I used them more than any of the others except maybe the clock. It felt really nice to have those two apps right there on the screen so I didn't always have to go check to see if things were ready for me to do anything with yet. I remember the one where you could "draw" but it was always mixed up pixels, and that frustrated me, lol

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I'd say it would be the digital clock because I could keep track of the time while playing. My close favourites would be the pedometer because I can keep track of steps, the Day Care viewer to keep track of my Egg and Marking Map to track down roaming Legendaries.

Daizy

I call you honey
The dowsing machine application was my favorite, but I wish it was easier to use since I missed having the Itemfinder from the old games.

Status
Not open for further replies.