• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite pseudo legendary?

catzeye

Writer's Block
I really like them all.

Dragonite has a nostalgia factor. When my friends and I were little, whenever we saw Dragonite we went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

And Metagross well he's just bada**

Ok I go with Metagross.

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
It's a tie between Salamence and Metagross.
I'll agree to disagree.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
I like Salamence because it can do a numerous amount of things. A beastly Attack, plis Dragon Dance.

ZFXZFX

1.Tyranitar
2.Metagross
3.Salamence
4.Dragonite
5.Garchomp

Simple order.

Penguinist Trainer

I like Metagross, but I also prefer Dragonair over Dragonite. This is mainly due to the design of the pokemon. Metagross just looks plain cool, and I love Dragonair's sleek elegant design.

dpdude

teehee
I'm picking Flygon even though it's not pseudo legendary.
It should be TT.TT

i agree. the only thing holding it back from being a pseudo is its base stats, i think.

Lord_Storm

Tyranitar anyday, because of its one of the two that arent dragon (im not that interested in dragon), and its part dark, just i dislike the rock part

~Storm

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Its a hard desicion for me between Meatgross and Salamence.
But I'm going to say Metagross.
Steel types FTW