• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Quotes?

Emerald 2006

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." (might not be word for word, but you get the idea.) Gandhi

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Adam Savage

*Struggles to remember more*

"The door to the cabinet is to be opened by using a minimum of 15 kleenexes."
Howard Hughes
*wonders what's up with this quote?*

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
"I am the King of my mind."

~ Me

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
"The apocalypse has finally begun, pigs are learning how to fly, Satan is skating his way to work and I'm pretty sure I just became a monkey's uncle. TOM AND JERRY DON'T TALK."
Nostalgia Critic

"If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!"
Magus, Chrono Trigger

"Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"
Kefka, Final Fantasy VI

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde

"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard."
Several people

"Some people **** at funerals... I cut off heads."
Travis Touchdown, No More Heroes 2

Aegon

"Do you know, in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important."
-The Doctor, Doctor Who

"Hello Sweetie."
-River Song, Doctor Who

Sklobington

Damn you, CHILLI!!!
I love quotes! Good to see a quote thread.

"there's nothing more likely to stop an inheritance than a thingy shaped turnip" Edmund Blackadder (played by Rowan Atkinson)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
"I came when I heard you beat the Elite Four."
Professor Oak

"Screw the rules I have money!"
Seto Kaiba

"I WAS FROZEN TODAY"

"There is no such thing as a stupid question until YOU ask it."
ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

"Alright chumps, let's do this. LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIINS!"

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
"Do not let other people's beliefs about you influence your own beliefs about yourself, for allowing that would be reducing yourself to nothing more than a puppet to other people's opinions. You should base your understanding of yourself solely on your own achievements, experiences and observations, but the words and beliefs of others should not have any bearing on your image of yourself. After all, there is not a single person in this world who understands you more than you understand yourself, thus regarding yourself, you have the greatest authority. Therefore if your notions of yourself are contradicted by others, it is yourself who you should trust to decide the truth."

~ Me

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Pretty much everything said by travis touchdown from The NMH series

"When you see your brother in hell, tell him he is still a DOUCHE!"

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
"When choosing sides in a dispute, two-dimensional minds consider their own relationships with those who are in conflict, while three-dimensional minds only consider logic and justice."

~ Me

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

~Peanuts

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

~Mark Knopfler

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

-Hamlet

StaryJirachi2

Body Shredder
Jeremy: Who do you think's going to win this race?
James: I think we're all going to die.

[Richard Hammond has set fire to his motor home while trying to cook part of a three-course meal, and it has spread rapidly after failing to extinguish it]
Jeremy: He's actually set fire to metal, how's he done that?!

Jeremy: How hard can it be?
Richard: DON'T SAY THAT!

Jeremy: Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn't work properly. And that just recently, he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barichello. All we know is he's called the Stig.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I have quite a lot of quotes.

"Good, better, best; never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best" - Unknown

"There is only one certainty in life, a strong man stands above and conquers all!" - Vegeta

"Impossible is nothing" - Adidas

"This land is made of LOVE AND PEACE!!!!" - Vash the Stampede

Anything from TTGL

And some Star Wars, but thats all for now.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
"For those who serve justice, love can be a very dangerous emotion, because if the one who is loved commits an evil action in the future, said love can very easily tempt a knight of justice to forgive that person, betraying justice in the process. Thus, until they have mastered the art of self-control, it would be wise for servants of justice to place others at a distance, and seek enjoyment purely from solitary interests and activities. Only in this way can they preserve their state of mind which enables them to view the world clearly, without allowing their perceptions of the world to be distorted by emotions that may hinder their ability to serve justice."

~ Me

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
FROM MEMORY

"I love this life, but I hate the after-taste"

-Cindanwe's Notebook, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Shivering Isles Expansion

"He who is not brave enough to be stared at from across the void is not brave enough to stare into it himself"

-Silent Hill 2, Hospital, End Of Level, strange note in the office

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"

-"Call of the Cthulhu", H. P. Lovecraft.

"I can't see. Why can't someone hold me? I need warm. My restless body cracks and moans. I won't have the strength when you really need me"

-Thom Yorke, "Lozenge of Love"

All I can remember for now.

~Nemmeh

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
"Observations and experiences show that two-dimensional minds serve as the building blocks of the medium through which beliefs spread like wildfire. However, regardless of how intense the flames burning the two-dimensional minds around them may be, three-dimensional minds will never be ignited unless the condition of proof being presented to them is met."

~ Me

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
THUD!!
Barry, Pokemon

BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
Dr. Octagonopus

Back in black
Profesco

I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids!
The villains, Scooby Doo