• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Quotes

*~Silver*~

--Island of Giant Pokemon--
Misty: This isn't funny I look like a cartoon!
Ash: A cartoon?! Like that would ever happen.

YES!! YES!!! xD *Facepalm* xD

Ready.... This one's from Pikachu!!!!

"Pika-Pi, Pikachu!"

Jessie: We never turn our backs on a team mate in trouble!
James: As long as we're not exposed to any actual physical danger!

From the episode "Go West Young Meowth". xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dawn's "No need to worry!" and Iris' "You're such a kid" catchphrases and also the scene in the Island of giant Pokemon where Squirtle suggests that Ash, Brock, and Misty got eaten by wild Pokemon or something, I can't remember exactly what he said XD

Blessed

Misty:"Ever since I was a little girl I've always loved Water Pokemon and trained them to the best of my ability and always being their friends!"

Misty: "I've always wanted to catch one of the dragon types that lives in the ocean!"
Marina:"You think we can do it?"
Misty:"I sure hope so...!"

Misty: What about all those new Water Pokemon? I can just hear them calling out my name, YES! They know what a great Water Pokemon Master I am"
Ash: Umm.. excuse me, mind telling me when you became a Water Pokemon Master?
Misty: Oh those small details don't really matter Ash"

Misty: I've never known anyone like him, he really does love Pokemon"

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
A few of my favourite quotes from Pokemon are;

Gary: *smirk* "Ashy-boy"!

Paul: *sigh* "You're pathetic"...

Trip: *grin* "Basic stuff".

I remember only Ash's main rivals right now...