• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Quotes

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Uh I don't remember how this went all the way. But, it was when James had ran into that Magikarp Salesman again in Johto.

Salesman: Ah! I'm just the man you were looking for!
James: I'm not looking for any man!

It's not that funny, it's just how James reacts to certain things and his voice is really funny.

Most of the things he said when Victreebel chomped down on him. Like:

James: Not in front of the kids!

And this one:

James: I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!

Team Rocket has some of the best moments! xD They may not be fearsome but I loved the humor from the show they bring. Are they still as hilarious in the newer episodes of Pokemon? I wouldn't know.

Uh I don't remember how this went all the way. But, it was when James had ran into that Magikarp Salesman again in Johto.

Salesman: Ah! I'm just the man you were looking for!
James: I'm not looking for any man!

It's not that funny, it's just how James reacts to certain things and his voice is really funny.
Most of the things he said when Victreebel chomped down on him. Like:

James: Not in front of the kids!

And this one:

James: I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!

I know, right? Eric Stuart was an incredible James: he never fails to make me laugh! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifMgMBmt6Eg

Team Rocket has some of the best moments! xD They may not be fearsome but I loved the humor from the show they bring. Are they still as hilarious in the newer episodes of Pokemon? I wouldn't know.

Haha. They still kind of are. But, it depends on the situation. Most likely, they'll be taunting Ash and his friends, so it may seem funny.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Ash: "Don't forget me!" :(

Charizard leaving was really sad because of how he had to grow with Ash. Going from the small and cute Charmander, to the disobedient Charmeleon and Charizard. (Even though Charmeleon probably started not respecting him when he said to lose to Paras on purpose). Of course Charizard cost him the Pokemon League, and not until the Charizard Chills episode did their 'friendship' bond again. If Charizard was a human character, you could say he might've had the best character development throughout the series. :D

Another one of my favorite quotes is when Primeape takes Ash's hat, and Ash explains how many postcards he sent in to win the hat from the competition.
Ash: It took my hat!
Misty: And it never sent in one postcard.

Last edited by a moderator:

*~Silver*~

Charizard leaving was really sad because of how he had to grow with Ash. Going from the small and cute Charmander, to the disobedient Charmeleon and Charizard. (Even though Charmeleon probably started not respecting him when he said to lose to Paras on purpose). Of course Charizard cost him the Pokemon League, and not until the Charizard Chills episode did their 'friendship' bond again. If Charizard was a human character, you could say he might've had the best character development throughout the series. :D

I agree... Charizard was a great character.

Charizard Quote of the Year: Grrr....

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
I agree... Charizard was a great character.

Charizard Quote of the Year: Grrr....

That was a pretty good quote from him, but I think a better quote would be "Grrrrrrr..."
That one had a bit more emotional meaning to me.

One of my favorite quotes and moments from the show would be when Charmeleon evolved. Aerodactyl tried to insult his ability, and then Charmeleon just starts stomping around in rage and evolves. It was pretty funny and epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash: "Don't forget me!" :(

Manly tears were shed that day. T_T

Don't forget the infamous..
"Arbok has evolved into Seviper."

4Kids, rofl. Why did you put my hopes up like that?

I was like...WTF Arbok doesn't evolve into Seviper.

Oh well, and then I proceeded to make a Seviper egg to get another level 5 Seviper.

Still, so stupid, it was funny. XD.

Last edited:

*~Silver*~

"The Battling Eevee Brothers"

I remembered this one randomly just now because you said Arbok evolved... xD

James: Jessie just evolved into a Flareon!

"The Battling Eevee Brothers"

I remembered this one randomly just now because you said Arbok evolved... xD

James: Jessie just evolved into a Flareon!

Remember Pokemon 4Ever?

Brock: I think Ash just evolved into a Primeape.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Narrator: So the story continues..
James: Drats! We just wasted this entire episode cheering for the good guys!
Narrator: That's right James.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Not really funny (it's what happens that makes it funny), but:

*Ash, Misty, Brock, and some filler characters are chasing Team Rocket on Arcanine*
Ramona: You can't beat our Arcanine!
Keagan: Now give us back those fire stones!
*TR stops in place, the heroes fall in a hole, Team Rocket escapes*

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Not really funny (it's what happens that makes it funny), but:

*Ash, Misty, Brock, and some filler characters are chasing Team Rocket on Arcanine*
Ramona: You can't beat our Arcanine!
Keagan: Now give us back those fire stones!
*TR stops in place, the heroes fall in a hole, Team Rocket escapes*

Which episode and season is that one? I don't remember it. :(

*~Silver*~

Narrator: So the story continues..
James: Drats! We just wasted this entire episode cheering for the good guys!
Narrator: That's right James.

YES! Oh yes!

Remember in the Indigo League when Team Rocket had just been brutally dragged away by all the Officer Jennies after announcing their support of Ash beating Mandy. [I still can't believe there was a GUY named MANDY! -_-']

Brock: Awesome... Those were some of my top 5 Officer Jennies!
Misty: You can tell them apart?
Brock: Why, of course! *Explains the differences, to perfume, to hair gel*

That one, had me laughing! xD