• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Quotes

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
That reminds me of this one in the episode of the first time he went to battle Sabrina. I think it was "Abra and the Physic Showdown". When Ash found out he "won" something from those girls and it was Team Rocket.

Ash: Eewww... Team Rocket both kissed me!

Yea lol, and when he got Haunter to battle Sabrina. Haunter disappeared and he was freaking out like "Haunter!!!...Haunter!!!" and starts crying.

I really liked this, but Ash insulted one of my favorite Pokemon. D: Well, he just stated the obvious.

Misty: Oh no. Staryu's in real pain.
Ash: How can you tell? It doesn't even have a face.
Misty: It's because I'm sensitive to others feelings.
Ash: Oh yeah, like I'm not.

After seeing how Ash acknowledges Misty's feelings for him, it's obvious the dude has the most oblivious personality ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked this, but Ash insulted one of my favorite Pokemon. D: Well, he just stated the obvious.

Misty: Oh no. Staryu's in real pain.
Ash: How can you tell? It doesn't even have a face.
Misty: It's because I'm sensitive to others feelings.
Ash: Oh yeah, like I'm not.

Agreed. That was pretty funny dialogue. :)

*~Silver*~

HERE'S ANOTHER OF MY VERY FAVORITES FROM IGNORANCE IS BLISSEY!

James: *Into a loudspeaker* Look Jessie, we just dropped all the food we STOLE from the Pokemon center!

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
HERE'S ANOTHER OF MY VERY FAVORITES FROM IGNORANCE IS BLISSEY!

James: *Into a loudspeaker* Look Jessie, we just dropped all the food we STOLE from the Pokemon center!

I don't know if I could've enjoyed Pokemon like I have without James being there, that's for sure! xD

I don't know if I could've enjoyed Pokemon like I have without James being there, that's for sure! xD

James is just...funniest character. I don't know who I like more between him and Meowth.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
I remember when Meowth wanted to be the mascot for that one girls Miracle Potion. His reaction when she shot him down because she wanted him to go with the 'supposed superheroes' Jesse and James. Priceless.

*~Silver*~

James is just...funniest character. I don't know who I like more between him and Meowth.

Yeah. James is one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. xD

I remember when Meowth wanted to be the mascot for that one girls Miracle Potion. His reaction when she shot him down because she wanted him to go with the 'supposed superheroes' Jesse and James. Priceless.

Yeah. Then she told him no because she didn't want to take his time or something, and she already had a Persian. xD

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
lol my favorite quote is the classic quote from Brock of the frying pan, it was hilarious. this was one of the few reasons i like Brock.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Yeah. James is one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. xD

I find most of the characters hilarious in their own way.
Ash - Being stubborn to obvious things and not noticing.
Misty - Temper tantrums towards Ash and Psyduck (mostly those two)
Brock - Random remarks and the cheesiest lines possible...seriously..(I'm going to use my frying pan, for a drying pan! xD)
James - His womens dressing and constant whining and stupidiness over hilarious things.
Meowth - Obvious reasons I don't need to state

*~Silver*~

Misty: Ash watch out, that tree!
Ash: *Crashes into tree*

Very beginning of "Pikachu's Goodbye".
I'm watching that episode now so start expecting a lot from it. xD

I find most of the characters hilarious in their own way.
Ash - Being stubborn to obvious things and not noticing.
Misty - Temper tantrums towards Ash and Psyduck (mostly those two)
Brock - Random remarks and the cheesiest lines possible...seriously..(I'm going to use my frying pan, for a drying pan! xD)
James - His womens dressing and constant whining and stupidiness over hilarious things.
Meowth - Obvious reasons I don't need to state

You're missing something about James. Even though he makes some of the dumbest comments, he's still the smartest member of their little Team Rocket trio. xD

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Misty: Ash watch out, that tree!
Ash: *Crashes into tree*

Very beginning of "Pikachu's Goodbye".
I'm watching that episode now so start expecting a lot from it. xD

That moment reminded me of Tarzan!
Yet again that episode as a kid made me cry around the end. I was tricked by Pokemon writers into believing they were gonna release Pikachu like they did Butterfree.

You're missing something about James. Even though he makes some of the dumbest comments, he's still the smartest member of their little Team Rocket trio. xD

True, but being the smartest person in Team Rocket is like being the smartest person in a group of idiots.

When Ash is battling Koga, he has his Charmander use Flamethrower on his Golbat. After missing several times, he finally makes contact...with Brock.
His golden 'crispy' response summed up in one word.
Brock: ...Ouch...

lol my favorite quote is the classic quote from Brock of the frying pan, it was hilarious. this was one of the few reasons i like Brock.

Brock is awesome. He's always been one of my favorites among the protagonists. Remember when he saved the day and rescued Ash, May, and Max from the Taillow? Boss. :)

Last edited:

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
My favorite quote from a Pokemon personally is Krabby.

Krabby: PSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHH!

I'm watching episode 77 right now, which is Round One Begin!
This trainer releases a bunch of Pidgey into the air, and there's a fail on the dub.
Meowth: I like those Pidgeotto.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Another classic quote is when Jenny tells her Growlithe to use Flamethrower.
Jenny: Arcanine use Flamethrower!

Well close enough Jenny..

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Burgundy: I wanted to make toast of Cilan, BUT TRIP MADE TOAST OUT OF ME! D:

I also do find it funny when Trip calls Kanto 'the boonies.' =P

Meowth: You two don't need the opposite sex cuz you got each other~

And this one gets the warm fuzzies outta me everytime ;~;:

James: Double Trouble, right Jessie?
Jessie: Sounds good to me, James.
As you can tell I am a large Rocketshipper D8

(This is just in the original, buuuuut....)

Kasumi: You guy's heaven is my hell. >.>
^ Just some of the ones I like. =P

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Eh! That's my line! xD

Not anymore! Katie used Copycat! It's supereffective! D8

Cilan: BUT I WANNA SEE THE PRETTY TRAINS! ;~;
I just found it hilarious when Cilan was fanboying over the train and Iris was like "...YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US! D:"

Meowth: She used Fury Swipes attack! AND IT WAS SUPEREFFECTIVE TOO! O_O