• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Region?

Favorite Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Johto

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

• Unova

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
What is your favorite region? Just out of curiosity :p

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
This ones actually really hard for me to answer because I like most of them. If I were to pick a favorite I would have to say either Kanto or Johto. I like Kanto because it was the starting of it all and belongs to the original 151 Pokemon. Then I like Johto because of it's cool storyline and Gym leaders. My least favorite would be Unova. I'm not a fan of the new Pokemon designs they came up with and think they got a little lazy with it. That's just my opinion.

Lucario Fan

I am between Johto and Sinnoh.

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
I love Hoenn but I HATE Unova because it is so small and there are no good Pokémon there!

TherianForm

King of TM87
My favorite would be Johto :) Hoenn comes close second.
Agree with Master Leo, Sinnoh is the worst

BCVM22

Save the countless millions of people worldwide who have no issue with it and don't feel the need to post about it one way or the other.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Unova has to be one of my favorites.
I mean, it introduces triple battles, and bringing in new gadgets such as the Xtransceiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.