• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Rocket Pokemon?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
What's yours? (Not counting Pokemon kept in only one episode.)

I liked Chimecho the most... yes, I know he wasn't a battler, but I couldn't resist liking the little fella. I was really sad he left...

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Does Meowth count?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm definitely choosing meowth. If not, then mime jr. Victreebel was fun, but cacnea and carnivine were just hash and rehash (why do people love carnivine so much anyway?). Chimecho was cute, but mime jr. is cuter. I didn't see lickitung at all, so I can't speak for him, dustox was ignored, and the snakes weren't interesting. And wobuffet? Well, he just bugged me. He had a boring gag, which was even further dulled out by the dub, and he was a big screw up, something Jessie and James are perfectly capable of doing on their own. He was the pokemon who everyone expected to suck and did. He does nothing but mess things up.

Dax

Legend
Hands down Seviper. It's the best and most powerful thing Team Rocket has right now. After that, Mime Jr. It's so cute.

Ivysaur92

I definetly liked james's growlithe, growlie alot

but if he doesn't count then mime jr and cacnea are cool

;001; ;004; ;007;

abarai

i agree with ivysaur92, it would have to be growlithe but if he doesnt count then i'd say meowth.

keaki17

Edge Of Glory
I love Cacnea, Mime Jr., Chimecho, Seviper, Dutox

LOL the Hoenn pokemon (Except Mime Jr.)

Favorite is Cacnea though

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I liked Jessie's Arbok! (I thought it was pretty. BTW: what ever happened to it?)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I liked Jessie's Arbok! (I thought it was pretty. BTW: what ever happened to it?)

Well, he went what can be called the standard way: Got left with a herd of his unevolved forms, so he could protect them. I hope that we won't be getting any more of that kind of thing, though if a new pokemon needs to go, then they may just have to resort to that (seviper being a battle leader to a tribe of sevipers to fight zangoose?)

Ancax

Seviper. It's the epitome of the villian of pokemon, looks very threatening, but still loses to the hero. Seviper and Dustox look tougher than anything Ash has right now.

Mime Jr. fits James, Cacnea too. I liked them because they were Pokemon you would not expect to fit James, but they made it work.

Why do they keep Jessie with three on her roster but James only has two most of the time?

XxVascoxX

Mime jr coz i really loved it when it appear in the "All dress up with ...." episode its imitation was cool and in team rocket moto it still has its role...good pokemon but for battling must go with Arbok whose strong but not enough to beat the twib!!