1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite(s) T-M rated game?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by FedExEXPRESS, Jul 5, 2009.

1. FedExEXPRESS

FedExEXPRESS Latias and Latios

Third gaming thread so far and now it is not a poll, but a favorites thread.

Mine? Halo3 and CoD5, hands down. Now, tell me yours. It applies to all game stations, thats why its in the other games section

What is your favorite T-M rated game?

2. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Team Fortress 2. *points to sig*

3. Conker

Conker Active Member

Starcraft and Conker's Bad Fur Day. There is no argument for me.

4. derekkoch

derekkoch Ich bin der Kapitän

Mortal Kombat Armaggedon hands down

it has custom characters, custom fatalities, and very much blood and bone snapping

5. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Just about any game made by VALVe, Bioshock, Metroid Prime1-3, the Ratchet & Clank games...
    basically, if there's something that I can enjoy besides the fact that it's rated T-M for any reasons (gameplay gimmick, storyline), then the rating really doesn't matter.

I do have some restrictions though.

*C_L*

6. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

It might have been rated T, so Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

7. FedExEXPRESS

CoD5's weaponry is great. By divide the factions from one another made it even better, so you could know who fought where in the game. The russians and germans accents were awesome. Not that im evil, but i prefer the german's in the game because of dialogue and uniforms. I like the red army too, but its still the germans for me. The grenade launcher also had a larger explosion

8. FedExEXPRESS

CoD5's weaponry is great. By divide the factions from one another made it even better, so you could know who fought where in the game. The russians and germans accents were awesome. Not that im evil, but i prefer the german's in the game because of dialogue and uniforms. I like the red army too, but its still the germans for me. The grenade launcher also had a larger explosion. The gore was awesome

9. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

Why does it matter what the game is rated? Is there something wrong with games that aren't T or M?

10. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

My favorite T rated games are Super Smash Bros. Brawl and F-Zero GX (probably because I like games with large selections of characters). The only rated M games I seem to have an interest in is the Metal Gear series.

11. Tyrant Tar

Tyrant Tar Well-Known Member

Because games rated E10 are clearly meant for babies only, not 10 year olds. Even those T rated games are for babies, the only good games are at least rated M, and then only if there is a certain level of violence and naughty language. XD

12. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Trying to sound tough on the internetz are we? Well, then, try harder...

*C_L*

13. SapphireGeno

SapphireGeno Silver forever <3

Hmmm... correct me if I'm wrong but isn't LoZ: Twilight Princess rated T? If so then that.

14. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

call of duty 4: modern warfare. i can't help but to say that this one is my favorite game wether some find it overrated or not.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  15. cascade88

cascade88 < go ask alice >

The Silent Hill series. All rated M so far, and rightfully so.

16. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

Repairz-R-Us is having a discount on Sarcasm Detectors for Repair right now. I suggest you repair yours whislt the 95% off discount is available.
    Me? Bioshock, TF2, Conker's Bad Fur Day, No More Heroes, Madworld and God of War.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  17. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Your right. For me, TWEWY, MadWorld, Gears of War 2, and COD:WAW

18. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

Resident Evil 5 and Left 4 Dead

I like shooting me some zombies. x3

19. FedExEXPRESS

No, its just that T-M games are better than E10-Ec

20. Gibbers