• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite(s) T-M rated game?

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
IIRC. Australia uses the same rating as the movies EG:
Super Mario Galaxy: G
SSBB: PG
No More Heroes: M
Conker's Bad Fur Day: MA
Manhunt 2: R

FedExEXPRESS

Latias and Latios
You are too funny.

In a bad way.

How so? How can i be funny in a bad way? I dont see anything wrong about my post thats right above yours

I've posted that before and I'll post that again. If you automatically write something off because it's "kiddy", not only are you missing out on some amazing games, but you're showing just how shallow and immature you really are.

I mean, are you seriously insinuating the say, Chrono Trigger, one of the most beloved and popular RPGs ever, is a bad game? That all that hype isn't deserved merely because its E10+ rather then T?

Jesus christ what is the world coming to. People like you are destroying all faith I could possibly have in upcoming generations.

Whew! I think you missed the sarcasm!

The only times when I can think that there's truly greater possibility for something with a higher rating are horror games (because the intent is the same as horror films, which end up having to be bowdlerized into jokey, comical affairs for the kiddies at low ratings), or character-driven games e.g. the Persona series (because, at lower ratings, there are some things you cannot touch, and why not go full-hog when giving your characters problems?) -- of course, this doesn't mean that they're always better, just that they have greater chance, thanks to having a more open field of possibilities that might genuinely have some effect other than being able to knock your foe's head off with the golf ball and have it spew enough (bad-looking) blood to turn all the world's oceans red four times over...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Metroid Prime series, SSBB, Star Fox: Assault, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Madworld, Elder Scrolls IV, Fable, Halo 2, Sin & Punishment, TF2, etc.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
I'd have to say my favorite game from the T-M range is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. M-rated games always tend to be too uncartoonish, with the exceptions of Conker's bad Fur Day and Team Fortress 2. However, the M-Rated game I'm most interested in is the Metal gear Solid series.