• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Season

Favorite Season

• Kanto

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Whats yours,I like the Kanto Adventures since it was alitte fresh,violent,etc.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
i liked the original kanto... thats the only one i really watched... when they started entering johto then i strayed away from the show.. then when they went to hoenn, i completely stop watching the show

This has been done before, but what the heck. I loved the Kanto season. It's the only season that I can actually watch more then once without getting bored (like Johto) or throwing up (like Hoenn). Overall, it's better. No questions asked.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I liked BF saga Kanto the most. It kept getting better as it progressed IMO, and I never got bored...there was always something else to look foward to.

The first season...so unique and creative...the season just feels so watered and dumbed down completely after it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Battle Frontier > Kanto > Hoenn > Orange >>>>>>>>>>> Johto.

And let me say BF, Kanto, and Hoenn are *very* close in quality, especially with being my favorite. Orange was very good too, aside from a few bland episodes here and there.

Johto nearly bombed the show, thank god they were able to save it, (or rather revamp it) afterwards.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
I love Kanto the best, everything fresh and something to look base back on them. I just laugh at the stupidity Ash and everyone did. HOenn would be second for me, since its kinda fresh, but not the same, but I did still enjoyed it how they did try go in a different direction with the show. Then Johto dead last, since the story wasn't going anywhere, and filler eppies killed a lot.

Medea

Excalibur
In that poll (very shameful poll) NONE OF THEM!

The Orange Islands were the best over every single one of the other seasons. Next to that Battle Frontier, then Kanto, then Hoenn, and somewhere at the bottom, Johto.