• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite season

Favorite season

• Winter

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • Spring

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 48 31.6%
  • Fall

Votes: 32 21.1%

• Total voters

Jerre

Gogoat!
A tie between Summer and Winter. Summer because it's warm, and lots of things to do outside. And Winter because big carpets of snow is nice to see, and many big snowflakes coming from the sky.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
What is everybody's favorite season? Mine is Spring when the birds come back!

There are plenty of birds around. What are you talking about?

Winter is my favorite season, it's the only season that has tolerable weather all of the way throughout. Well, I consider cold weather tolerable, it's more tolerable than the hot and humid weather that plagues the rest of the year, anyway.

Plus, I love snow and ice, and I love the atmosphere of winter. This morning we gloriously smashed the overall record low by 7 degrees. It was beautiful outside this morning. Even if it was bitter cold it just had such a beautiful look. The trees were glazed with white and the dry snow on the roads wasn't even turning into slush until later in the day because it was just so cold. Also the ponds were frozen to the core (well not really, but it really looked like that) with drifting snow on top of them. It was quite a scene. Made me feel like I was in the South Pole.

Just sooo beautiful. Anyway, I understand how some people may not like winter. However, barring the last 10 days, this winter wasn't really even all of that cold, and there was close to no snow. (That was until two record smashing snow systems went through, but as I said, before those 10 days) So really, the last 10 days have just been a great exception, a once in a blue moon exception. The people who complain about winters where I live make no sense at all. It was in the 70s before the blizzard and -21 degrees came around, and it shall be again next week. For real.

When it hits the 70s before Spring even starts, you begin to understand why I say winter is the only real tolerable season.

Last edited:

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Even though it makes my job a living hell at wendys (no one has school or any responsibilities so, HEY! lets just go out and order 45$ of food at 1 AM! (if anyone here does that, please stop it)), i picked summer. I love the fact i can just take a brisk walk at night and not be cold.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Spring(particularly mid-to-late spring). Summer can almost get too warm at times, but winter is definitely too ****ing cold around here. Fall's nice too, but I like the feeling of "thank god, winter's over!" more than "look at the pretty colors...oh wait winter's coming. Dammit." So spring it is!

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Winter. I can't stand summer, especially where I live. Talk about heat waves and dry air. Nosebleeds; although I get them in Winter, too, because of the heater. But I love Winter - cold air, rain, cloudy skies, snow (even if I don't actually get it where I live), and let's not forget CHRISTMAS.

I love walking around and seeing everyone's houses decorated with Christmas lights. It just gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling where you want to be around people you care about. :3

Fall is by far the best (where i live) the leaves turn a beautiful auburn, the geese fly south and honk their goodbyes, and the nights are so beautiful because of the stars and harvest moon

Xx Flare xX

Fall, It's gets colder which I like because I can't stand the heat yet stays warm enough not to freeze to death.

Zartan666

Fall for me. Its not too hot, and not too cold. And where I live the forests are absolutly beautiful when the trees change colors.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Fall Autumn. All the nice colours teh trees go and teh crackling of leaves under my feet makes me feel happy :D It's a very pretty season in my mind, despite the leaves dying, they go out with a bang.

Canto

Spring for me. There's one thing I hate about Winter and that's COLD. The first warm day of Spring when it's like 70-75 degrees outside... Oh my lord, I love that.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Spring, summer, and autumn. I voted for summer though. It's lovely and warm (yes sometimes it gets too hot, but I have a pool lol), plenty of life, I can read outside on the deck and just soak up the sun, etc. Plus, camping! Spring leads up to all of this, so that season is nice.

I love autumn. Around here the trees are gorgeous for a few weeks, and the mild temperatures are nice. School starting kind of ruins it. After I graduate this year I hope I'll enjoy it more. Plus, I know that winter is coming.

Winter...is at first cheerful and refreshing, but after Christmas I hate it. Everything turns brown/white, it's freezing out, driving sucks, there's hardly any life outside. There's not enough sun; the sky is pretty much grey the entire time.

Penguinist Trainer

Aside from being the season of my birth, Winter also has christmas, new years, valentine's day, technically st patrick's day, oh yeah, and i also happen to be unemployed for the entire season of winter, so i'm one of the few people who has an excuse not to drive around in a big blizzard. not too mention all my new found gaming time.