• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite season

Favorite season

• Winter

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • Spring

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 48 31.6%
  • Fall

Votes: 32 21.1%

• Total voters

piplup1036

I pick summer cause no school :D

My birthday's in the spring (tomorrow, actually), Christmas and New Year are in the winter, Thanksgiving's in the fall...but summer, summer is the best. No school, very laid back, fun in the sun, I love it! But winter is definitely a close second.

Geekachu

Also because of the different coloured leaves on the trees, and the massive piles of leaves that you wade through and kick in the air. And there's also Halloween, Bonfire Night (in the UK) and the run up to Christmas.

To me, the best season.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Winter because it's cold. I hate summer/spring because my mom always has the heating on and its difficult to get to sleep. :(

Although the ice in winter sucks.

Mark1006

Jesus's rasta friend
Winter, I can be as anti-social as I like and nobody can bug me about it, I can just say "Way to cold to go anywhere"

Autumn is the mildest and the only one I like at all, so I guess it's my favorite. Like OP, I'm Minnesotan, meaning that on any given day I'm subjected to any of various natural (or unnatural) horrors as soon as I step out the door.

Ditto123

~Word~
Mine's spring. Not hot, not cold. And it's my birthday!

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Fall, because that's when it's warm, but there are still trees with leaves to give you shade. Not to mention, I love to wear long-sleeved orange shirts and stand in the park with all those colorful leaves. People tend to take my picture when I do that.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
I like summer... No school, and pokemon wise, Cynthia is there!

But I do like winter. I like being snuggly warm in blankets and christmas.

CrisPi

Spring! Not that hot, not that cool.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Winter. My dad has this system for cooling the house without paying for air conditioning (just leave your window open overnight and close it first thing in the morning) so I'm always cold in the Summer. On the other hand, we also have the granddad of all fireplaces, so we can be very cozy in Winter.