• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I would go with summer as it is my favourite season in real life and I like a lot of the summer BGM. It feels good especially in Undella Town because of its summer resort-like setting.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought it was really cool during winter that certain areas became accessible (or were no longer accessible). Reminded me of Shoal Cave in Hoenn. But, I would say that my favorite season in the games was autumn purely for aesthetic purposes. If they brought that into newer games, I think it would be so much fun if they managed to include more holiday-themed decorations in certain areas- the one town in X/Y where you battle the Fairy-type gym leader comes to mind, it felt very much like Halloween to me.

Autumn's plus side in the Gen V games was certainly the aesthetic changes such as the trees becoming orange, yet I wish more had changed in the games during that season, such as actual game features.

Argentarus

Summer, because the ost and the Cynthia rematch. Sawsbuck also has the best design during the summer months.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Summer, because the ost and the Cynthia rematch. Sawsbuck also has the best design during the summer months.

I didn't make much use out of those rematch opportunities during summer in B/W myself, although I do agree that Mebukijika's (Sawsbuck's) summer form looks good.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The snow covers some of the mountain's entrances, although I like how the wild Pokemon encountered inside change somewhat during winter.

Cryogonal becomes more common during the winter. In all the other seasons, it's only a 1% chance.

The snowdrifts also open up a new area in Icirrus City that is other inaccessible at all other times, and you can even run into a certain ex-Team Rocket member...

Summer gave everything a nice green hue which I liked. Also, it made Undella Town lively and for once not resemble a ghosttown.

I kind of like Undella Town outside of summer, where it's calmed down after all the holidaying crowds have left. What I find weird is that there's always swimmers in the bay, even in winter. They must've died of hypothermia by now. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.