1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Season?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Wednesdayz, May 31, 2017.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

I would go with summer as it is my favourite season in real life and I like a lot of the summer BGM. It feels good especially in Undella Town because of its summer resort-like setting.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

Autumn's plus side in the Gen V games was certainly the aesthetic changes such as the trees becoming orange, yet I wish more had changed in the games during that season, such as actual game features.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. LadyTriox

LadyTriox SHE'S SO KAWAII NEEEEEEE

I liked all the seasons :D

I'd have to play again to really pick a fav.

Jerimiyah and MockingJ like this.
  4. M.P.

M.P. Retired

Winter, due to snow. Ironically, it's my least favorite season in real life.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  5. Argentarus

Argentarus Sun's Out, Scorbun's out

Summer, because the ost and the Cynthia rematch. Sawsbuck also has the best design during the summer months.

MockingJ likes this.
  6. SubtleVVeirdoh

SubtleVVeirdoh Unova Enthusiast

Pretty much.

M.P. likes this.
  7. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I didn't make much use out of those rematch opportunities during summer in B/W myself, although I do agree that Mebukijika's (Sawsbuck's) summer form looks good.

8. LadyTriox

LadyTriox SHE'S SO KAWAII NEEEEEEE

I'd probably like spring best at least for the music (if not overall since spring is my all time favorite season period xD).

NovaBrunswick and Leonhart like this.
  9. Summer gave everything a nice green hue which I liked. Also, it made Undella Town lively and for once not resemble a ghosttown.

NovaBrunswick and Leonhart like this.
  10. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I liked the festive summer music there, and especially seeing the female Isshu Gym Leaders hanging out in Shirona's villa.

11. MockingJ

MockingJ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Winter is pretty in these games even though the snow burying Twist Mountain makes the area even more complicated to traverse.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  12. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

The snow covers some of the mountain's entrances, although I like how the wild Pokemon encountered inside change somewhat during winter.

Jerimiyah, NovaBrunswick and MockingJ like this.
  13. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

Cryogonal becomes more common during the winter. In all the other seasons, it's only a 1% chance.

The snowdrifts also open up a new area in Icirrus City that is other inaccessible at all other times, and you can even run into a certain ex-Team Rocket member...

I kind of like Undella Town outside of summer, where it's calmed down after all the holidaying crowds have left. What I find weird is that there's always swimmers in the bay, even in winter. They must've died of hypothermia by now. o_O