1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Season?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Wednesdayz, May 31, 2017.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I would go with summer as it is my favourite season in real life and I like a lot of the summer BGM. It feels good especially in Undella Town because of its summer resort-like setting.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Autumn's plus side in the Gen V games was certainly the aesthetic changes such as the trees becoming orange, yet I wish more had changed in the games during that season, such as actual game features.

3. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

I liked all the seasons :D

I'd have to play again to really pick a fav.

4. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

Winter, due to snow. Ironically, it's my least favorite season in real life.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  5. Argentarus

Argentarus Red Fox, Green Eyes

Summer, because the ost and the Cynthia rematch. Sawsbuck also has the best design during the summer months.

6. SubtleVVeirdoh

SubtleVVeirdoh Unova Enthusiast

Pretty much.

M.P. likes this.
  7. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I didn't make much use out of those rematch opportunities during summer in B/W myself, although I do agree that Mebukijika's (Sawsbuck's) summer form looks good.

8. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

I'd probably like spring best at least for the music (if not overall since spring is my all time favorite season period xD).

Leonhart likes this.
  9. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

Summer gave everything a nice green hue which I liked. Also, it made Undella Town lively and for once not resemble a ghosttown.

Leonhart likes this.
  10. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I liked the festive summer music there, and especially seeing the female Isshu Gym Leaders hanging out in Shirona's villa.

SubtleVVeirdoh likes this.
  11. MockingJ

MockingJ Active Member

Winter is pretty in these games even though the snow burying Twist Mountain makes the area even more complicated to traverse.