• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Season?

• Total voters

Acerola

::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::
What is your favorite season?
Spring?
Summer?
Fall?
Winter?
586-a.png

And why?
For me, it has to be Fall! I love the leaves changing colors, the crisp air, and Pumpkins ;3

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I voted....spring.

I feel its the happiest of all the seasons :)

But summer is a close second cuz i like eating ice cream. Maybe I shoulda voted summer instead of spring.....ohhhh well :p

Marchbaby

Mine would have to be winter. I miss seeing the inner harbor in Baltimore frozen on a cold day ever since we moved but it was such a beautiful sight.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Spring (my birth season). More importantly, however, Spring is the time for the shift between sun and rain. There are also plenty of frogs.

Zafie

A Longtime Fan
Definitely has to be Winter. I hate getting sunburnt, mosquitoes and having to have the AC cranked up...

xEryChan

Demon Child
Gotta go with Fall, followed by spring, then winter, and last summer.

I love fall because it’s pretty cool outside and I love hot apple cider but the main reason I love it is because of how pretty it is. I love it when the color of the leaves start to change, it is always so pretty.

I feel like I’m one of those people who does not understand why people love summer so much. I’m not a fan of the heat, mosquitors are extremely annoying, and more importantly, I hate the beach. Don’t get me wrong, I love the water but the sand in the beach just ruins it for me. Sand is just so annoying.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Spring and Fall
Neither are too hot nor too cold.
Summer's my least favorite month..... mosquitos, the heat...... both are absolutely terrible. I'm a mosquito magnet, they'll flat out ignore people I'm near and choose me....

Alola Adventurer

Fall or Winter by far. I'd rather be cold as opposed to the having the sun trying to roast me alive every Summer.
The only downside to Winter is trying to avoid catching the flu. :(

Litleonid

Summer because I love nice warm weather and not having to dress in heavy clothing. Fall starts to get cold, the first part of Spring is too cold, and I absolutely hate freezing in the Winter and horrible road conditions