1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

:Favorite Season:

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Acerola, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Favorite Season?

1. Spring

14.3%
  2. Summer

5.7%
  3. Fall

40.0%
  4. Winter

40.0%
  1. Pikasaur

Pikasaur FR/LG > LGPE

Basically this. Winter is 1st and fall is 2nd for me though. A few inches of snow on the ground is more enjoyable then cleaning up leaves.

Spring is 3rd place. Can't stand the bugs, even though it's not as hot as Summer.

2. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Fall gets represented twice, and yet Spring doesn't get the dignity of being represented. ( j/k)

3. xEryChan

xEryChan Gearhead Staff Member Moderator

That was a total accident on my part, I mistakenly put fall in twice. Don’t worry, I have fixed that now.

4. Dajve

Dajve New Member

Autumn ftw. Then Winter, Spring, Summer in that order

5. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Beautiful Morning ^^

Fall for me. This is when we are early in the school year. the temperatures are also going down, along with the amount of tourism, mosquitoes, and amount of hours I have to put in at work. ^^

6. Kisai

Kisai Psychic

Winter. I kinda miss snow, which sadly I don't get to have anymore, being in a desert. Also, I hate being hot. I prefer being cool, or downright cold. Unfortunately, I can't even be cold in the winter either, thanks to being in a desert. But at least it's not as hot as it is in the summer.

7. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix Well-Known Member

Winter and Spring. I was born in the spring and I think the weather is the most desirable in the spring, but I feel a certain type of coziness in the winter time. I guess I appreciate the cold weather because with it comes hot chocolate, warm comfortable clothing, and the holiday season.

8. pikanewb

pikanewb WiteMic

Fall is my opinion of perfect weather. Hoodies, flannels, beanies, hot chocolate/tea, very hot showers. Perfection.

9. Nancy Samuel

Nancy Samuel New Member

Winter is love. In winter there are Snow, Hot Coffee, Warm Blankets, Hoodies, Caps and many more things to wear and enjoy. Can't wait to wear my fairy tail zip up hoodie.