• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Serena's look

Serena's best look

• First

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Second

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Third

Votes: 41 73.2%

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So after we've seen the WONDERFULLLLL Serena with an updated outfit and hairstyle, it is interesting to know which look is your favorite:
1. XY's first look - Long hair with the XY games Serena's clothes
2. XY's second look - From XY ep 60 till the end of XYZ
3. Journey's look

Which one of these three is your favorite and why?
For me, all are wonderful and beautiful, but the 2nd one is the best <3
Please don't include performance outfits here (which are all very stylish and beautiful too ofc).

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Her last one, the XY game clothes look good on her and I like how her hair looks.
Her second design is my least favorite and I disliked the Iris-like ponytailed end of her hair in her first design.

God this is hard because I love both her second and third look but I’m going with the second because of the ribbon. Am I the only one who loves her second look? :(

Xuxuba

To be honest, i preferred the outfits she'd wear on special occasions. Like a lot of the outfits from the Diancie movie, the kimono from Valerie's fashion show, the ones from the ending and her jogging/racing attire.

But if i had to pick only one of her main outfits; i'd go with the dark grey sleveless turtleneck. The original design is a close one aswell, tho i used to prefer the second one but eventually got tired of it (still glad she changed it tho).

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Clown outfit gotta go but I like the last mostly because I love the creative choice of making her haircut more wavy rather than the ridged look that she had in XY. Earrings are nice as well

SatoSereFan224888

It’s her second outfit but her new outfit is a close second. Don’t like the earrings though. Not a fan of them. She’s better off with out the ribbon earrings. She’s fine wearing them during contests.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Her third and most recent look is the most appealing to me. I wasn't a big fan of her second look, so perhaps my appreciation for her current outfit has to do with me simply being relieved that she replaced her second outfit.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I vote for the second. I grew on me.

Third is good as well. Just wish she'd use different colors but I can understand the reason they went for mostly black and red (link to original outfit from the games + it makes her look older/mature)

janejane6178

I vote for the second. I grew on me.

Third is good as well. Just wish she'd use different colors but I can understand the reason they went for mostly black and red (link to original outfit from the games + it makes her look older/mature)
Omg finally some1 who also liked outfit number 2<33333

janejane6178

Omg almost 30 votes for the third look. People really like her mature look.
I love all 3 so I can see why they like it ofc

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
The new one looks mature. I like that personally but I like the first one too. The second one is my least favorite.