• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite show you wish they would bring back

Sonictay

I really want invader zim 2 come back on.
There was also a show on cartoon network about boy and he lived with a robot and superhero and they went back in time.
I know this is not a show but i want the old vocies for pokemon

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
I'm very happy to see all the friends fans!!! :)

But on a sad and angry note, WHAT ABOUT LAS VEGAS? I mean they cancel it on a cliffhanger that says to be continued and then give us some crap about Danny and Delinda walking in the background of a remake of an old crappy show carrying a baby without knowing what the heck happened with her fingers bleeding and where cooper was!!!! AHHHHH!!!

But i digress.... lol

mimefan

Banned
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT An extremely funny, witty TV show and is better then another TV show which is turning into a film (Friends).

Friends? Rocket Power? ALL GROWN UP?! Good god, have you people any taste?!

Firefly. Thread over.

I totally agree, that and whose line is it anyway was good too. There were rumors of a sequel movie, but if there's one in the works Joss Whedon doesn't know about it. It deserves to be a show again though. Something like friends had a great run, but eventually things have to end, and after that many seasons things like friends and raymond start to get repetitive.

Brettt

satirist
I agree, Whose Line is one that should def come back.

And I wish beyond belief that Seinfeld would as well, but that would never happen.

golduck#1

i would have to say street sharks. i loved that i even loved the dinosaurs one. was that like extreme dinosaurs or something.

or ..................................... the OC.

that is the best show ever

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Bringing Kelsey Grammar's 'The Sketch Show' would be nice. I only got to watch that show like...five times?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Dexters Lab, that show was a classic, omelette du fromage ftw.
Dragonball, Z, GT makes no difference to me
and Home movies and Baby Blues, I wonder if anyone remembers them

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Dragonball, Z, GT makes no difference to me

The creator can't even remember who his characters are. His series has been flogged to death so much even he's trying to forget it all.

Firefly was never meant to be killed off. I'd also like to say Blackadder, but I don't see where they could go from there.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
i would have to say street sharks. i loved that i even loved the dinosaurs one.

i second that!

along with, He-Man and the masters of the universe, Super Ted, Teenage mutant ninja turtles and the Might Morphing power rangers (non of this space ninja rubbish nowerdays!. also VR Troopers, Masked Rider and Tugs.

All kids programs i knw, but TV was beter when i was young!

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
Seinfield and probably Invader Zim those are the best show ive ever seen, next to the office,

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
hello? does anybody remember the amanda ahow? that show was hilarious!

I think you should remember the rule where you shouldn't bump old threads.

ftr they should bring back That 70's Show unless they can't for whatever reason.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
No one's probably even heard of this show.....Zixx....mainly because it takes place in both a Cyber World and Real world

another is the DragonBall Series.........

~Cloud~

Awesome
buffy the vampire slayer or angel...but I guess they've got the comic books now anyways......but other than that I can't really think of any.

XSilverStarboyX

old nickelodeon: like rocket power, woogity woogity woogity, lol.

Id love to see the old Nick shows but the ones way before that. Like the ones from the late 80s early 90s;152;

hello? does anybody remember the amanda ahow? that show was hilarious!
No offense but that show was terrible. It was totally random, immature, and not funny;152;

Last edited:

Hush

Freudian Slip Girl
Oh, oh, Wire in the Blood! Wire in the Blood!

And X-Files! And Numb3rs! And Dexter (the serial killer, not the boy scientist)!

Oooooooh! And Ninja Turtles! x3 And...let's see...Medabots! I haven't watched Medabots in AGES!