• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite "Side Activity" of the Pokemon Video Games?

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Of course shiny hunting is my favorite activity, but I've also liked breeding to get new pokemon with certain movepools. It's lost a little bit of its luster since TMs became reusable, because I used to have the same pokemon breed multiple offspring to pass those moves on, but it's still fun to do, even if I"m not trying for a shiny.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I like most of the side activities except for cooking Poffins and Battle Royale. Battle Royale was somewhat boring for me for some odd reason despite I enjoy battling NPCs and making Poffins that were good was extremely frustrating.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Twilight-Kun said:
and the Unown Report in HGSS once I realized Nest Balls had a 100% catch rate on unown.

I vaguely remember finishing that side quest in SoulSilver a long time ago, and I'm actually working on getting all the Unown varieties in Platinum version right now since I've neglected to finish that task. It's not very enjoyable, but it gives me something to do in that game.

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
Pokéstar studios, game corner, and mantine surfing. Curry has been growing on me as well, while it’s not too entertaining to make the curry dex is fun to fill