• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Simian pokemon?

Favorite Monkey pokemon?

• Mankey, Primeape

• Aipom, Ambipom

• Slaking

• Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape

• Pansage, Panpour, Pansear, Simisage, Simipour, Simisear

• Darmanitan

• Oranguru

• Passimian

• Grookey, Thwackey, Rillaboom

• Zarude

Results are only viewable after voting.

vondecayle

We have quite a bunch of monkey pokemon. Which one do you prefer? Which one’s do you dislike?

Red and Blue

Angry, pissed off Monkey trio for me.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The Grookey line. Really like it and Rillaboom is pretty awesome.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Infernape is the best, definitely.

TwilightBlade

Infernape because I used it in Platinum and it was the best Pokemon on my team lol. I like Passimian too and also Grookey because it's cute, but it's too bad that its evos look so ugly. :[

Luthor

My favourite would be Annihilape however prior to scarlet and violet I'd go for the Infernape line. Galarian Darmanitan is very good.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
"Monkey" would be too precise of a term. Perhaps "simian" is the more preferred term to use.
(I guess Slaking has some large simian qualities, so w/e on that.)

Anyway, I like Oranguru the most out of those.

vondecayle

Gotta roll my eyes at the mini mods nitpicking at the way I choose to word things in every thread.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Gotta roll my eyes at the mini mods nitpicking at the way I choose to word things in every thread.
In no way was I mini modding. I was merely coming up with a more biologically enveloping term.
I wasn't even being that serious about it. I did think it would work a bit better, but it doesn't matter too much for a poll.

vondecayle

In no way was I mini modding. I was merely coming up with a more biologically enveloping term.
I wasn't even being that serious about it. I did think it would work a bit better, but it doesn't matter too much for a poll.
Sorry for the defensive reply. Simian certainly encompasses this group of pokemon more accurately.

Sakuyamon

Infernape is my favorite monkey Pokemon and I'm a fan of Mankey too because of its temper and Panpour because of its cuteness.

Yardas

Passimian is absolutely beautiful and I like it a lot, especially because of its looks kind of reminding me about grass-type which I thought it was at first feel. Infernape, Ambipom, Slaking and Primeape are some of my favourite Pokémon as well, while I do find Oranguru and Thwackey to be cute too.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Grookey is my favorite followed by Annihilape and Infernape. Zarude is pretty cool but the newsletter distribution disaster kind of ruined how much I like it.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Infernape and Primeape I guess. I used Infernape in one of the Sinnoh games and it was definitely the best starter of the Sinnoh trio.