• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite "Sin" Homunculus?

Favorite "Sin" Homunculus?

• Wrath

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Greed

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Envy

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Lust

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Gluttony

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sloth

• Pride

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mewtwo

Advanced Human
My favorite homunculus would be...Lust, because she seems to be the most dynamic of the homunculi, to me, at least. Gluttony came in a close second, he's funny.

L

Lord Lonic

Definetly Gluttony. Some might think of him as the Jar Jar Binks of the series (of coarse, I don't know anyone who thinks that), but I think it's interesting to have a character who acts childish despite looking like a big fat adult man. His Japanese voice is much better than his freaky british man english voice, though.

Greed comes in second. Shame he died before most of the other Homunculi.

Lord Lonic said:
Definetly Gluttony. Some might think of him as the Jar Jar Binks of the series (of coarse, I don't know anyone who thinks that), but I think it's interesting to have a character who acts childish despite looking like a big fat adult man. His Japanese voice is much better than his freaky british man english voice, though.

Well the different between Jar Jar Binks and Gluttony is that Gluttony is actually loved where is Jar is hated with passion to the point where he should die. That and Gluttony can eat Jar Jar Binks.

Mimori Kiryu

Greed takes my vote. For sure. He's one of the best characters out there. And I agree with WG, he was more of the protagonist gone anti. :X

Kyohaku

Master Coordinator
Greed, hands down. He may not have been around long, but he still was interesting to see,especially in the battle with Ed.

Chris

Old Coot
Lord Lonic said:

Watch recent episodes. He dropped the British accent in Season 2. He sounds ten times better now than he ever did in the English dub. o_O

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
I love Gluttony, he needs more love. He just seems to be there, doesn't he, to make up all the seven sins. Still, I like the quirky, unexplainable characters.
Plus, he had the best exit of the series.

L

Lord Lonic

Edward Elric said:
Watch recent episodes. He dropped the British accent in Season 2. He sounds ten times better now than he ever did in the English dub. o_O

Actually, I have been watching it. I just didn't notice. :p

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
Well, I like all of them, really, but my favorite goes to Lust.
Why Lust? Well, she (this is an anime reference) begins as a cold-hearted little witch that just had an edge. Then, her past seems to come back, and it makes her more likeable when she begins to have emotions that show.
Gluttony comes in close second. He's really cute, in that weird way.
Sloth is just plain creepy. But her water-based attacks I like.
Pride....I had a feeling he was the Fuhrer King Bradley. In the past, the Fuhrer just seemed too passive and calm about everything. It was as if he knew what was going to happen (which he does). But the way he can manipulate the military? That's quite a position, if you ask me.
Greed, I felt bad for him. He was actually cool, and then he gets killed.
I HATE ENVY. Well, I don't hate him, I just hate him for killing Hughes! But his shapeshifting is awesome. I wish I could do that.
Wrath....no offense to the fans of him, but I don't really like him. I don't know, he just irks me....

Status
Not open for further replies.