1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Sinnoh Gym leader

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by AceFlonne, Aug 28, 2012.

?

Which one

1. Roark

19.4%
  2. Gardenia

19.4%
  3. Maylene

12.9%
  4. Crasher Wake

9.7%
  5. Fantina

19.4%
  6. Byron

16.1%
  7. Candice

22.6%
  8. Volkner

64.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AceFlonne

AceFlonne Mediator

Which Sinnoh Gym leader is your favorite, Mine is Volkner

And since this is a multiple choice poll, You can choose more than one fave gym leaders

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  2. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

My fave is BYRON! I thought at first he was serious, but then, he laughs when he battles with Ash, and shouts! He was kinda funny.

3. Lilia

Lilia Well-Known Member

Volkner because he's hot and Candice is plain cute and energetic and she uses ice types

4. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

Aw man, i wish this was multi-poll so i could vote Volkner because he is cool and looks like Minato Namikaze(Naruto's father)

5. Giotto

Giotto Well-Known Member

Gardenia ismy favorite and Candice too.

Aww, Poor Crasher wake :(

6. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

byrons my favorite gym leader too hes cool and has facial hair

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  7. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Fantina is an interesting character. She's a foreigner, possibly French, and she likes Contests, but that's really all I know of her. I'd liked to know who she is, why and how she came to Hearthrome City, and became the Gym Leader.

And though she wasn't a difficult Gym Leader, I like her gym, and the humor of the trainers in there. "You're getting them wrong on purpose, aren't you?" Yup X3.

8. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Fantina is cool. But I'll go for the popular/coolest dude, Volkner.
    I find his team weak though.

9. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

He was terribly weak. I OHKO'd every Pokemon in the entire gym with an underleveled Mamoswine. Fantina and Maylene were the hardest for me.

10. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

My favorite Gym Leaders are Roark since he is cool and taught us about underground fossil digging, Byron since he was full of intensity and bought it. Candice would have to be my favorite female Gym Leader in the game since she is cold as ice, but is very friendly with a fiery sprite and last Volkner since he showed he was struggling to have people battle him. You could understood on what he was going through. All he wanted was a good challenging battle and that is what he got. At the end you have earned his respect by bringing back that fire and will back in him.

11. TrickyManectric

TrickyManectric Ultimate Trickster!

I'm gonna have to go with Volker >.> Cause he's cute, strong, just plain awesome, and is an electric-type user. My second favorite is Maylene though! She's just kickass! >:U I like Gardenia too, for her mystical ways~ ;o

12. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Gardenia and Volkner are just pure awesomeness. I was gonna put in a vote for Candice because my brother thought she was hot... but I decided not to anyways

Gardenia is awesome. Her gym location is just pure fitting, with Eterna Forest so close and stuff.

Volkner looks cool, especially his double battle with Flint was just pure boss.

13. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Volkner because he is awesome and he was the one who gave me the most trouble in Platinum, he is one of two Gym Leaders I almost lost against, the other being Gardenia.

14. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

My favourite Sinnoh Leader is Volkner and his "Whatever" attitude

15. Fabulous Ampharos

Fabulous Ampharos Pokemon Breeder :3

Me too! I love that attitude!

16. Indigoodra

Indigoodra Well-Known Member

Fantina's pretty cool

dont see hair like that much

even in pokemon

OHOHOHO!!

17. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Well-Known Member

Candice is my favorite.

18. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

Roark is my favorite Gym leader.

19. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I loved Fatina's accent, and I loved her in anime.
    Volkner is awesome, he made me love Luxray even more.

20. Durbe

Durbe I'm tired

Definitely Volkner. I love his attitude.