1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Sinnoh Location

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Mega Altaria, Sep 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

Which place(s) in Sinnoh do you like the most? Please explain your choice(s) with a little detail.

2. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

Snowpoint, mostly for the snow and the isolated atmosphere, but also because the music makes it feel very peaceful. (A little melancholy, too, but mostly peaceful.) I also like Sunyshore for its walkways and lighthouse and Eterna Forest for its spooky feeling and the Old Chateau.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I'd say Returning (Turnback) Cave was my favorite spot in Shinou since it was fun racing past the pillars searching for Giratina's room although if I'm being honest, Shinou is among my least favorite regions, geographically speaking at least.

4. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I liked Sunyshore City because of the solar panel pathways constructed throughout the city. I thought that it must be a cool idea to have all of the pathways made up of solar panels.

5. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Mt. Coronet, for its enormous size, the fact it splits Sinnoh in two parts, its role in the storyline and its atmospheric music on the upper floors. I also like Victory Road (although its music theme is just awful) and Sendoff Spring for its creepy atmosphere and the fact it appears radomly.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

My issue with Mt. Tengan is that for its size, there's little to do there. Climbing it is difficult as well, almost as tedious as Mt. Shirogane in Jouto.

7. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

My favourite area would be Canalave City. I really like the atmosphere created by the city's appearance and music - it just seems so soothing to me.

I also really like the Valor Lakefront. The resort part looks beautiful and the music always makes me very nostalgic.

8. Ignition

Ignition Let's Go supporters are worse than the complainers

I love Sunnyshore. The solar panels and the alleviated buildings give it an advanced utopia feel