• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokémon

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Weavile, Froslass, Togekiss and Drifloon. I really liked that some of favourite Pokémon that are not-so-good got evolutions that made them more viable. Drifloon is just the most adorable thing ever, especially its shiny form.

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
My six favorite would have to be my very first Platinum team which consisted of Torterra, Staraptor, Luxray, Gastrodon, Magmortar, and Mismagius.

Ascended Dialga

My favorite Sinnoh Pokémon is me! ;483;

I love my spatial and renegade siblings as well. I hope Palkia and I get powerful new forms in the inevitable Sinnoh remakes, preferably with new abilities relating to time and space.

My favorite nonlegendary Sinnoh Pokémon are definitely Luxray, Staraptor, and Weavile. I think all three have great designs and the last two are excellent in battle. Of all the Sinnoh Pokémon that don't already have Mega Evolutions, I think Luxray both needs and deserves one the most (tied with the Sinnoh starters, of course).

Last edited:

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Oooooooo that is a tough one - there are so many I like. I've become very fond of Togekiss during my last few playthroughs of Platinum. Another favourite is Giratina - it was so nice to finally get a ghost legendary and it looks amazing and horrifying all at the same time.

Empoleon and Infernape for me as I used both of those starters on my first playthrough of Diamond. Sinnoh has a lot of Pokemon with cool designs imo such as Toxicroak, Garchomp, Roserade, Honchkrow, etc

Uxie. Bad*ss bring of knowledge that gave me a real surprise in my first Pokemon game only to be my saviour against the champion? Heck yeah.

That game was ORAS, by the way. Mirage island spot.

However, I do have another favourite. The obvious Lucario, but not just because it has a neat design. Riley's Lucario is a freakin awesome in all three mediums of Pokemon, and it single-handedly made the Pokemon a favourite of mine.

My favorite would have to be Infernape by far. I remember I was facing off against Cynthia's Milotic with my Staraptor, my Mesprit, and my Infernape still alive. Milotic quickly took out both the Staraptor and the Mesprit. I remember being like "Oh I'm so screwed" when I sent out Infernape because by then I had run out of revives so I couldn't revive my Luxray or something like that. I managed to get lucky because Milotic ran out of PP with Surf (I realized that when it kept using ice beam on infernape). Staraptor and Mesprit went down cuz they weren't fast enough; only Infernape was fast enough to take it out with 3 close combats. I'll always remember running out of Full Restores but landing a critical hit on Milotic to kill it with only 20 HP left on Infernape. And then Cynthia sent out Roserade as her last Pokemon and all was well. (The reason I remember so much was because this was my last playthrough of the game, like a couple of weeks ago). Also Cynthia's Garchomp was a nightmare.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Pearl was my first Pokémon game. This was what made me buy everything before, and after (But not Gen6+). It gave me some of my favourite Pokémon to this date.
Lucario and Riolu - The Iron Island Side-Quest with Riley was phenomenal!
Spiritomb - This was what made me love Ghost-Types. That cry...OH!
Garchomp chain. - Cynthia is the second best champion.
Turtwig chain - TURTWIG WAS THE STARTER OF STARTERS.
Darkrai, or course.
Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga.
DUSKNOIR!!!
Mismagius,
Luxray...
Leafeon and Glaceon
And............
MAGNEZONE

Devlin2004

giratina guy
hi! I loved the gen four games but you wanna know what else i loved? giratina. For one thing, his story and all the legends surrounding him and his trio. dialga palkia and giratina. Note my nickname- giratina guy.

Cat's Eye Draco

I like just about every Sinnoh Pokemon, but Glaceon, Leafeon, Luxray, Mothim and Buizel are definitely my favorites.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
My favorite Sinnoh mon is Weavile followed closely by Lucario and Garchomp because they're epic lol.

I forgot how much I liked Garchomp myself. I wasn't a fan of Gible or Gabite, but something about Garchomp always seemed so cool hee hee. I just wish its shiny colouration wasn't so close to its normal colouration. ^^

I know I'm likely alone in saying this, but my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Spiritomb. It's just so creepy and not what I'd expect to see in this franchise. Its whole origin story from the Dex entry was pretty cool too.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Some of my favourite Pokemon from D/P/Pt are: Staraptor, Mothim, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Darkrai and Shaymin Sky Form. Out of all of them I'm inclined to say Staraptor is my favourite because I have always used it on every Gen 4 Playthrough and used it a lot competitively in Gen 6. Reckless Double Edge is so great!

ZilverLox

Banned
Leafeon is my top favorite Sinnoh mon, followed by Pachirisu. When I first saw Pachirisu, I remember thinking it was related to Pikachu.

Nebbygetinthebag

Here my list of my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon
1-Riolu and Lucario(one of the most iconic Pokemon I love their design and Lucario is very useful Also Lucario is my second favorite Pokemon of all time)
2-Chimchar and Infernape(The best Sinnoh starter their typing are really great and their design are cool)
3-Gible line(One of the best pseudo Legendary, Garchomp is badass)
4-Luxray(A very underrated electric type, Luxray design is so cool)
5-Weavile(Great typing and Design)
6-Roserade(A beautiful Pokemon, it's really useful)
7-Spiritomb(Very cool typing and Design)
8-Pachirisu(One of my favorite Pikachu clone it's so cute)
9-Creation Trio(Their design are great and their typing are really good)
10-Piplup line(Another sinnoh starter that I like, Their design and Empoleon type is good)
Honorable mention would be: Turtwig line, Cranidos line, Mismagius, Honckrow, Gliscor, Staraptor, Gastrodon, Magnezone, Abomasnow and Darkrai.

Last edited:

M.P.

Retired
Torterra is my favorite, followed by Magnezone. Really like Luxray, Gliscor, Drapion, Garchomp, Dusknoir and Weavile too.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I like most of the new evolutions introduced in this generation. Including Togekiss, Gallade, Froslass, Yanmega, Roserade, Ambipom, Weavile, and Mismagius.

As for original Pokemon, I like the Luxray evolution line, the Empoleon line, both forms of Shaymin, and Azelf

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Before Generation 4, Sneasel was my favourite Pokémon, but unfortunately it wasn't very good.

Then they gave it an evolution, and I'm so glad they did. Weavile has a cool design that instantly clicked with me (and it gets even more interesting when you look deeper into it) and is actually usable in battle.

With this in mind, it's obvious that Weavile is my favourite Pokémon from Sinnoh and to this day it is still my favourite Pokémon overall. I still love Sneasel just as much, though.