1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Sinnoh Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by TheJLeeTeam, Jun 3, 2016.

1. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Mine would be Electivire. I really like its movepoll.

2. Chiaki Bunny

Chiaki Bunny Get In The Bag, Nebby!

Oh, so difficult to choose! Hmm... I'd have to go with Porygon-Z, Palkia, Cresselia, Lucario, and Uxie. :p

Such great and unique designs... I fell in love with them all after seeing it in-game for the first time!

Leonhart likes this.
  3. Bladeyleaf

Bladeyleaf New Member

Easy.
    Lucario
    Infernape
    Bidoof
    Porygon Z
    Staraptor
    Roserade

Leonhart likes this.
  4. Baggie_Saiyan

Baggie_Saiyan Well-Known Member

Not counting starters or legends:
    Staraptor, just so cool looking.

Denko Sekka and Leonhart like this.
  5. BlisseyEX

BlisseyEX The happiness Pokémon

Shaymin (land form) is super cute! I think this has to be my favourite Sinnoh design...
    Togekiss is also a favourite of mine.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Porygon-Z was an improvement over its previous two stages, although I wasn't fond of its evolution method since it required yet another trade with an item attached.

Denko Sekka and Chiaki Bunny like this.
  7. Mismagius for sure, followed closely by Magnezone.

I liked Gen 4's evolution of old Pokémon. Most of them are great improvements on their older counterparts.

Denko Sekka and SubtleVVeirdoh like this.
  8. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

Empoleon. I like the Emperor design and Steel-types are my favorite so seeing a rare Water/Steel combo was pretty cool.

Denko Sekka likes this.
  9. Acerola

Acerola ::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::

Togekiss
    Leafeon
    Bidoof
    Lopunny

Yup.

Also:
    Delelelele woooooooop!
    [​IMG]

c:

Denko Sekka and Leonhart like this.
  10. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

In terms of their stats, I'd agree. Although many of them such as Dainose (Probopass) and Yonoir (Dusknoir) had awful designs compared to their pre-evolved forms.

11. 20LigerZero16

20LigerZero16 "......"

Absolute favorite Sinnoh Pokemon: Lucario, Riolu, Darkrai, Shaymin, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Rotom, Electivire, Croagunk, Skorupi, Drapion, The whole Garchomp line, Gallade, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Infernape, Monferno and last but not least, Chimchar.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Denko Sekka likes this.
  12. Evanibble

Evanibble Well-Known Member

Torterra is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon. That, and I really like Magmortar too. The way that Gen 4 added in old evolutions was really neat.

Denko Sekka likes this.
  13. Ignition

Ignition USUM are better than LGPE. Change my mind

That's so hard because I love pretty much all of Sinnoh's roster (yes, even Probopass). If I had to choose on the spot, Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Porygon Z, Electivire, Magmortar, and Garchomp would instantly come to mind

Minedreigon likes this.
  14. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I found some of them kind of hideous though, such as Togekiss which made me dislike the Togepy line somewhat.

15. DLeck6211

DLeck6211 I dunno

Either Infernape or Luxray

16. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Care to elaborate on what is wrong with Togekiss? It is rather slow, but has an amazing Special Attack and good bulk, as well as a vast movepool and Serene Grace. Or does it have to do with its design?

17. Apslup

Apslup Complete Mad-Lad

Staraptor: One of my favorite Pokemon overall. I just think it looks really cool with the red-tipped crest and intimating gaze. The fact that it has Intimidate as an ability and can learn a ton of good moves like Close Combat, Braze Bird, Return, U-Turn and Roost makes it one of my favorites, being so ever since I was a kid.

Garchomp: This Pokemon was God-Like to me as a kid. Took me a month as a kid to beat Cynthia and her Garchomp was one of the main reasons I struggled so much. I've used it on play throughs since and it's always satisfying and fun to use and is one of my favorite Pokemon to use on Showdown!

Bronzong: I like this Pokemon but not many people talk about it. It's great for a Sinnoh play through with it's high defenses and decent offensive stats. While it may be seen as a poor-man's Metagross (which I also love), I still like Bronzong.

Gliscor: One of my favorite Pokemon to use in competitive battling due to it's stalling abilities with Toxic Heal and the fact that it can also deal damage with Sword Dance boosted Facades and Earthquakes.