• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

Lunar66

My favorite would have to be "Drifblim" because of its duel typing of Ghost and Flying.

Also, it's not everyday you see a cool combination such Ghost and Flying combined. He also has really high HP!

Last edited:

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I love drifblim too (as you can probably see from the sig) hes my second favourite pokemon ever. but seeing as my favourite is tangrowth he's only second for 4th gen aswell.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mine would be Gible, because he's ground and dragon. So he's electric resistant

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
I like Dialga. No particular reason.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Infernape. That thing is Boss. Favourite Legendary is Darkrai.

Kalosian

So long
Garchomp. It helped me a lot in the Battle Tower, one of the best Pokemon there for me. I also like its design and the idea behind it.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Skuntank, I loved this Pokemon after seeing Jupiter with it.

She was actually what inspired me to use a Skuntank in most of my Gen IV teams (though I actually had to raid my brother's DS Lite so I could trade a Stunky to my game).

I know most people here hate Skuntank but to me, she's (my Skuntanks were mainly female) awesome in my opinion, having only one weakness and Aftermath can deal big damage on an opponent should Skuntank faint.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I really like Drifloon, it's so adorable ('specially with those heart-shaped 'hands')

I also like Infernape, Torterra, Garchomp, Togekiss Gliscor and others

Cruisin'

not even 20 hours in I run into a Shiny Abra on Platinum. Level 5 and ready to teleport away forever. So i used a great ball and saw it ruock 3 times a click, caught. Hell yea. Caught me a shiny abra.

Eventually I will trade it to my HeartGold and then I will have two shiny's! Ponyta and Abra!

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Weavile. Awesome design and usefull in the metagame.

GalladeXD

DID YOU SAY GALLADE?
Gallade. I always thought he was cool looking. :D