• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

ChloboShoka

Writer
I love Vespiquen; she is so fierce. Even though her typing is a bit unfortunate, I love her movepool and design.

Randomness

He is already here.
I've always been attached to Staraptor, as it was my first lv. 100 in my first game.

I also really like Luxray's design.

Silverlight

Retro Gamer
Weavile, just a great overall addition to the Sneasel from Generation II i remember.

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
I have to go with Infernape. Good stats and great design, he's awesome.

Estellise

peachy
I liked Gallade and Froslass, as they were evolutions of Pokemon that I liked already and were good themselves.

Last edited:

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
mine would have to be dialga, i mean you have to admit a dragon that can go into time is pretty bad arse.

OmegaFallen

I would have to say Garchomp. He has an interesting physique and look about him. A typing of Dragon/Ground is also amazing, and being coupled with that speed makes for a great Pokémon!

aggron777

smell ya!
I like garchomp he's cool and magmotar

Vahnstad

Froslass, Glaceon because i love Ice and Ghost Types.. And also a Lucario :)

They have also a beautiful design, and are very strong.

I also love the starters Torterra and Infernape a lot.

And Gliscor is also a very nice pokémon :)

Ziva

Hearthome
Luxray :D. Actually i like a whole lot of them...

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
soo many to chose from, i cant pick one soo:
glaceon
leafeon
staraptor
garchomp
luxray

Austin M.

Old Fan, New Trainer
I'm really partial to Luxray and Garchomp. They're both really cool looking and have a unique style to them.

arceus03

Empoleon :3 I had this one "agreement" with two friends to each pick a different starter and I got Piplup, during our first Diamond playthrough. At first it seems like Piplup is another common water type outclassed by Shellos, who gets Water Pulse while Piplup only gets Bubblebeam, but Empoleon was a totally different story. His beautiful typing gives him tons of resistance, and his defensive stats aren't too shabby either.

Another one would be Togekiss. Great movepool, awesome stats, nice ability. Yeah.

Celebi FanZ!

My favorite pokemon from 4th generation is Giratina. His cry is very cool.