1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Lunar66, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

any fighting type pokémon---riolu monferno meditite machop gallade.what other fighting types are in sinnoh?

iPads havé an accént é option

2. TraceySketchesIt

TraceySketchesIt Croagunk is awesome

My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Croagunk because I think they're adorable and I would love to use one on my team one day.

3. Weavile all the way.

4. Mega Typhlosion

Mega Typhlosion Well-Known Member

Hmm, I guess it's Luxray ^^ Followed by Shaymin. I like how they look since the first day they were released. Fell sorry for Lux because it's not exactly blessed with many pros in battling but I like it anyway.

5. canadiandragon

canadiandragon Well-Known Member

Ooh that's a hard one, i love all the sinnoh pokemon! If i had to choose one though... Probably weavile. Or electivire. I can't decide :(

6. AmusedMilk

AmusedMilk Oh, hey, Big Zam!

Garchomp. He may be incredibly OP, but I'm not complaining.

7. Durbe

Durbe I'm tired

Togekiss.
    It's design is nice, I like the ParaFlinch set, and I loved Togetic before Gen 4 existed.

Also Roserade, because I liked Roselia, mainly.

8. poke-awesome

poke-awesome breeder

giratina by far, then dialga

9. Paladin of Arceus

Paladin of Arceus Grey Warden

It may seem cliché, but I do really like Arceus. I RP as a warrior trainer who uses his religious faith in Arceus to fight evil, so I really like stomping Team Galactic, because they're by far the evilest criminal gang the Pokémon universe has ever experienced. I also like stomping Team Rocket in HGSS, because I RP that they killed my father because his police investigations got him too close to the Mewtwo project from the first movie.

As far as non-deity Pokémon go, Gallade is my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon, because I really liked Gardevoir when RuSa first came out, and Gallade is a strong and cool-looking male version of her.

10. xerxes

xerxes ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

weavile is probably my second favourite pokémon ever, right behind vaporeon. i've liked sneasel since i first saw one but i never really got to use it because it was horrible in GSC. then it finally got an evolution that looks absolutely badass. :)

drifloon and froslass are somewhere up there as well. they look adorable. there's actually a lot of sinnoh pokémon that i like.

11. Hiee

Hiee Member

Roserade and Weavile xD Both look capable to be a ninja LOL :D

12. excadrill798

excadrill798 Member

Probably gyrarados it is just really awesome

13. lilpup7

lilpup7 MewFan

I really like Piplup, she is really really cute and is my second fav poke. My fav is Torchic from the 3rd generation.

14. FrozenConstellation

FrozenConstellation There for grace I go

Gallade. The type combination is very good, stats as well as the design.

15. lucario, gallade and scizor

16. Tina

Tina Boy Skylark

all the sinnoh pokemon were awesomely designed.. but i think Riolu and Lucario.

17. SteelKing 2012

SteelKing 2012 An Iron Fist

Lucario. It's awesome. And a ninja. (In smash bros. anyway.)

18. GildedScizor

GildedScizor The drinking bird

Gallade, Empoleon and Torterra tie for first.
    Togekiss, Roserade and Staraptor tie for second.
    Gliscor, Yanmega and Lumineon tie for third.

19. Spudnugget1

Spudnugget1 who wants to sing

Gallade, Lucario and Arceus are probably my top three favorites. Most of the others just sort of float past my train of thought, although I guess Lopunny is also pretty awesome.

Gallade is the best because he somewhat justifies the "If it can be male, why is it wearing a dress?" Conundrum that Gardevoir presented. I suppose I enjoy Lucario for his insurmountable usefulness in the competitive field, although the ones I've been using recently have been rather slow. Guess I'm doing it wrong. As for Arceus, he gives meaning to my inane belief system. No, seriously. November 7th is "National Sit Around and Do Nothing Day." It's the holiest of alphanistic holidays.

Other than "National Give Me Presents Week," which is the week celebrating the standardized so and such of December for conformist's sake.

20. darkraizoroark

darkraizoroark New Member

legendary darkrai (cos hes is the best pokemon ever) and honchkrow because its a dark and flying type two of my fave types