• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Aside from Ambipom, I also liked Infernape. My 3rd Favorite Pokemon.
Electivire is cool too. He is Favorite #5

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Drifblim, Froslass, and Leafeon. Drifblim because of it's design and shiny form, Froslass because i love it's typing, and Leafeon because i love eeveelutions.

Ditto B1tch

My favourite Sinnoh Pokemon is Lucario, but I started to like it very much because Super Smash Bros Brawl, not because movie or rpg game.

Last edited:

Fxhd

Surely Lucario, even through you can't really use the egg you get in the main game, too underleveled. Other then that Luxray and all the starters are epic.

Gypsi_

Gallade, Dusknoir, Ambipom & Weavile. They're all great evos of previous pokemon.

Infernape4ever

Experianced Trainer
Infernape,Gible and Electivire

1st:Cool and Powerfull
2nd:Cuz it chews stuff
3nd:Cool looking

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
Froslass, Roserade, Leafeon, Gastrodon, Gallade, Mismagius, Dusknoir, Drapion, Spiritomb, Riolu, Cresselia, Giratina, Togekiss and I think that's it. :U They're all so badass. <3

adamfitz

poké-lover
Froslass, glaceon, creaselia, TOGEKISS, mamoswine.

Sealotic

Sinnoh ? There are Milotic (feebas) in Sinnoh region, so it's sure thatthis is the one I like the most.

But if the thread was about the Gen 4, I'll say that I truly like Cresselia's design and Power.
I was disappointed by Lucario until he learnt Aura Sphere, it's now one of my favorite.
Froslass, is a nice pokemon too, one of my favorite too... hehe

TanBun

I'm back :3
DEFINITELY Seel and Dewgong. They look so good. i got a seel from my friendat my first platinum game, before it chrashed.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
My favorite pokémon shall be Leafeon, because I like to have a cute pokémon and that's one of the evolution family from Eevee. Leafeon is cute and I love that pokémon!

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Shaymin. Just because its THE CUTEST legendary EVAR ^-^. And its strong in Land form. I love it more cause it has its Sky form also ^-^