• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
Piplup: It's so cute!

Darkrai: Favorite Legendary, It is also extremely strong. The Darkrai Movie is my Favorite Pokemon Movie.

Leafeon: Favorite Eeveelution, I used a team of all Eeveelutions and it was the best on it.

Gliscor: Was my favorite Pokemon at one time. Just the design and battling wise.

Honckrow: Along with Gliscor, was my Favorite Pokemon (replaced my its Pre-Evolution, Murkrow).

Bramble

My favorite legendary: Shaymin sky form. I just love the way it looks, and I love the high chance of flinching my opponent it has when using air slash. My favorite non legendary is Glaceon, and I like how it's colored. But my favorite Eevee evolution overall is Leafeon.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Weavile, definitely.

Innocent Squirtle

Lumineon: Because it is a serene-looking butterfly fish in a cool blue color.

Glaceon: The color scheme

Piplup: Cute and blue

Gastrodon (East Sea): Blue yellow and green

Manaphy:Same as Piplup

Cyberra

pain in the ***
My favorite is Finneon ^^ I'm a fishkeeper (Siamese Fighting Fish/Betta Splendens), and I love butterflies. Finneon combines a fish and a butterfly. I love it so much I commissioned a pair of plush Finneons, and want at least two more.

Reborn Cyrax

Back from Beyond
Gallade. 100%. And now, Darkrai too.

Canada

Banned
I like most of the Sinnoh pokemon, my favorites are probably the starters.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hm, I thought I posted here already. :/

To be honest, most of my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon are the evolutions of existing Pokemon.

Roserade
Yanmega
Togekiss
Gallade
Froslass

The only original Sinnoh Pokemon I like are Shinx/Luxio/Luxray and Riolu/Lucario. The starters are ok too, but just ok. They're not my favorites by any means.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Garchomp, because it looks cool and it's a pseudo legend.

Ashfer

Gym Leader
My favourite Generation IV Pokemon is Luxray. It's so cool.

Not only do I like the colour scheme and the hairdo, but I like the stats too. My LUxray in Platinum has even Atk and Sp. Atk, which I think is really handy for diverse moves.

Last edited:

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
I determine my favourites like this:
Cutest pokemon: happiny
Best starter: piplup
Best design: Dialga