• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

SWIZZY_101_

Dark & Dragon Master
I really like quite a few sinnoh pokemon but my favourite is Darkrai since it is a dark type and also looks very cool. If not a legendary I would say Dusknoir.

Kdude146

I will list all the Sinnoh Pokemon that I love

1. Ambipom
2. Mismagius
3. Weavile
4. Infernape
6. Roserade
7. Yanmega

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Mine has to be weavile, as you can tell from my name and pic. He is just so cool (pun intended) and he has awesome design

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Shaymin. It's a cute Grass Legendary and it's got a great STAB move from Seed Flare. ^^

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Darkrai, due to it's awesome heroism in movie 10.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Electivire because the design is epic for an Electabuzz evo and I'm a Electric type fan so its a no brainer for me.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Empoleon. I can catch any legendary Pokemon with it's amazing defense to take so many hits. Empoleon can be a great wall Pokemon to use for legendary Pokemon battles when you have them down to that little bar of life and they don't want to go into your ultra/dusk balls just yet and you need a Pokemon on the defense while they take a turn to swipe at you. Empoleon is usually perfect for me.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Shieldon because he makes an awesome licky.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Darkrai, its physique is just amazing.
Great idea.

coolminun

Banned
For me it's between shaymin and buizel. Buizel because he looks cool and Ash's buizel was a beast. Shaymin is cute and kills all with seed flare. What a move!

Sprintking

Hmmm. Tough Choice. My adamant Rampardos really grew on me last game, but I'm a big fan of Torterra as well.

trollchomp is my favourite.
i dont normally like dragon type pokemon because they are too overrated and half of the dragon type has x4 weakness, including garchomp but i really like this guy in gen 4. maybe because of its design. which look more like a shark than a dragon but i like it

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'd say Empoleon. I love it's typing and movepool, and I just think it looks cool.

Dynomy84

Fire reptile
Turtwig and it's evolutions are one of them, but I'm also a fan of Cranidos.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Weavile was the first to grip me. Than Lucario. Than Buizel. Than Turtwig, and finally Ambipom (for same reason as weavile) and Staraptor.

Torterra
Staraptor
Floatzel
Ambipom
Weavile
Lucario

First In game team.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Cranidos! I love how it`s unevolved but has an insanely high Attack stat. And I think it`s really, really cute.