• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Arceus from legends and garchomp from normal pokemos.
arceus is so mysterious i love him^-^
garchomp is a beast
i really didn't like gen 4 pokemons but some of them are really good in battles.

Larry

I am a huge fan of Staraptor. It's a solid Pokemon that you can catch it's first stage early.

Umbreon92

EV Trainer
Staraptor, honestly... Is a pigeot clone. I see little point in things like that. Luckily for it, it looks a lot better. And I understand different base stats, and different move sets. But honestly, why make it so similar then? Why 3 evolutions that you get right from the start of the game?

Also, I am really sick of fire fighting type starters. The newest should have been fire dark instead. Wouldn't that have been amazing?

My favorites however, have got to be luxray, yanmega, gallade and weavile.

I think the design is getting progressively worse since 2nd gen though...

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
Drapion, and lucario.

Buchou

filch some swag
Leafeon and Glaceon. Those are the only Pokemon out of this gen I liked.

Arceus94

I like Froslass very much. I have her shiny form on my Platinum, and even though her stats SUCKS! she's still always with me.
She's so chill. I love froslass' design and typing. as most of my pokès are Ghost and Ice types

Natjo

Nachos!
Staraptor, it doesn't need much experience to level up.
Also it learns close combat at lv34 and wing attack at lv 9 I believe which makes it a really good poke to catch in the early game.

Electivire. I know it's a joke now. But I still love it to death. It was such a trusty Pokemon to have in the game.

Sinnoh_Champion_Period

Sinnoh Champion
Mine is by FAR Infernape. Great movepool, awesome stats, and My first EVER pokemon was Chimchar.

P.S. How doy you put all those frickin awesome pictures in your post?

DasBoot

Mine would be Roserade, it's very fun to use in the metagame. And I just like it's overall design.

Victory

Banned
Gallade or Staraptor, they are good and have great designs