• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

My favourites would most likely be Torterra, Empoleon, Floatzel, Mamoswine, Frosslass, and Luxray. No reason why I like them, they just appeal to me.

Last edited:

Shadow249

White Wonder
Mines are Torterra (almost made it up to the 1st Cyrus battle in pearl at Lv67), Glaceon (first eeveelution I got in pearl and my current avatar), and Mismagius (favorite pokemon in the game cause it helped me beat Cyrus and the e4 at a low level.)

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
I had a illegally obtained Darkrai that I was going to train up and trade for a real one, but that Darkrai grew on me. So I'd have to say Darkrai as my favourite Sinnoh Pokemon.

I have a couple:

Aipom/Ambipom- Cool looking Pokemon and can be okay with Technician. Good moveset too.
Yanmega- Really good speed and special attack. I love using it.
Drifloon/Drifblim- Can be caught early on and is a beast with Explosion and other attacks.

I have others, but these are at the top of my list.

eddiefiv

My favorite would have to be Chatot. I loved the one that I got from Eterna City, mostly because it grew levels quickly, but largely because I love its movements in PBR.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Honchkrow! It's just exceedingly cool~ and Pachirisu since it's the cutest electric rodent everrr

Im gonna have to say EMPOLEON my first pokemon game I ever got was diamond and my starter was piplup then I eventually evolved it. I went through the hole game with it and learned to really like it. Id never trade it no matter what.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Well,my favorite pokemon is Salamence,but in Sinnoh,it is a cross between Magmortar,and Frosslass.

Lareon

I like Lucario. I used to love Pichu first, but when i saw Lucario for the first time in Lucario and the mystery of mew, I started to like it more than Pichu. I think it's because Lucario looks like a werewolf. I really love werewolves. And Lucario is Steel and Fighting type.
And another reason is that Lucario can learn nost of the tms.

Zekrom77

Light the Way
Im gonna have to say EMPOLEON my first pokemon game I ever got was diamond and my starter was piplup then I eventually evolved it. I went through the hole game with it and learned to really like it. Id never trade it no matter what.

DUDE my first Pokemon game was Diamond as well, and I chose Piplup too! :D
I beat the whole game with just my Emopleon. No lie. After 343 hours of gameplay, he was level 100.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
DUDE my first Pokemon game was Diamond as well, and I chose Piplup too! :D
I beat the whole game with just my Emopleon. No lie. After 343 hours of gameplay, he was level 100.

Took you that long to get him to Lv. 100?

My favorites from the 4th Generation are probably UBERChomp, Lucario, Torterra, Infernape, or Ambipom.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like the Weasel of Darkness with the ability to throw Icy Punches.
Why? Because he's Weavile, of course!

FireSong

~The musical leaf
Leafeon. He's a mixture of a dog, a cat, and a plant; therefore, he's the closest tame mammal to nature in the Pokemon World. Okay, either him or Shaymin, or both. Anyway, I really like his design, especially the "socked" paws because they remind me of a Siamese -- my most favorite feline breed. And brown eyes are awesome. :3