• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Pokemon and why?

Ferrin

Easily Lost
any fighting type pokémon---riolu monferno meditite machop gallade.what other fighting types are in sinnoh?

iPads havé an accént é option

Mega Typhlosion

Hmm, I guess it's Luxray ^^ Followed by Shaymin. I like how they look since the first day they were released. Fell sorry for Lux because it's not exactly blessed with many pros in battling but I like it anyway.

canadiandragon

Ooh that's a hard one, i love all the sinnoh pokemon! If i had to choose one though... Probably weavile. Or electivire. I can't decide :(

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Garchomp. He may be incredibly OP, but I'm not complaining.

Durbe

I'm tired
Togekiss.
It's design is nice, I like the ParaFlinch set, and I loved Togetic before Gen 4 existed.

Also Roserade, because I liked Roselia, mainly.

It may seem cliché, but I do really like Arceus. I RP as a warrior trainer who uses his religious faith in Arceus to fight evil, so I really like stomping Team Galactic, because they're by far the evilest criminal gang the Pokémon universe has ever experienced. I also like stomping Team Rocket in HGSS, because I RP that they killed my father because his police investigations got him too close to the Mewtwo project from the first movie.

As far as non-deity Pokémon go, Gallade is my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon, because I really liked Gardevoir when RuSa first came out, and Gallade is a strong and cool-looking male version of her.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
weavile is probably my second favourite pokémon ever, right behind vaporeon. i've liked sneasel since i first saw one but i never really got to use it because it was horrible in GSC. then it finally got an evolution that looks absolutely badass. :)

drifloon and froslass are somewhere up there as well. they look adorable. there's actually a lot of sinnoh pokémon that i like.

lilpup7

MewFan
I really like Piplup, she is really really cute and is my second fav poke. My fav is Torchic from the 3rd generation.

Tina

Boy Skylark
all the sinnoh pokemon were awesomely designed.. but i think Riolu and Lucario.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Gallade, Empoleon and Torterra tie for first.
Togekiss, Roserade and Staraptor tie for second.
Gliscor, Yanmega and Lumineon tie for third.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Gallade, Lucario and Arceus are probably my top three favorites. Most of the others just sort of float past my train of thought, although I guess Lopunny is also pretty awesome.

Gallade is the best because he somewhat justifies the "If it can be male, why is it wearing a dress?" Conundrum that Gardevoir presented. I suppose I enjoy Lucario for his insurmountable usefulness in the competitive field, although the ones I've been using recently have been rather slow. Guess I'm doing it wrong. As for Arceus, he gives meaning to my inane belief system. No, seriously. November 7th is "National Sit Around and Do Nothing Day." It's the holiest of alphanistic holidays.

Other than "National Give Me Presents Week," which is the week celebrating the standardized so and such of December for conformist's sake.