• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Starter

Favorite Sinnoh Starter

• Total voters

dratinitamer

I really like all 3 but Infernape is my favorite.

Lady Legend <3

OMG FREE HUGS!? 8D

I like Piplup's evolution line the most. I liked Torterra, though. But the penguins win the crown for me. ^^

;393; ;394; ;395;

...wait, I'm giving out crowns?

~Lady Legend <3

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Chimchar.
Turtwig was awesome throughout Diamond, but Chimchar helped out against Cyrus, Candice (Infernape essentially destroyed her team), and Mars' Purugly in Platinum.

Oister28

I picked chimchar on diamond and turtwig on platinum and eventhough i usually like the fire type starters i liked turtwig more.

~Ace

i can show you how
all of them, but im not too keen on their evolutions :'|

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Piplup is in the lead? :O

Piplup is my favorite base form but Infernape is my favorite fully evolved. Overall I have to go with my penguins though.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I really liked this trio. Although I'm glad I skipped that gen of anime because I would have found piplup annoying

Arceus94

I like Turtwig. .__. He's cute <3

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
I <3 infenrape its my al time favourite poke

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
For some reason when I first got Pearl version, I chose Turtwig. That was several yrs ago, and now I seem to like Chimchar and Infernape, so I voted it instead

Icing Sugar

I hate all of them, but I think Empoleon's the best one.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
This is a toughie. I don't really love any of them, but if I had to choose, I would say that it's gotta be Piplup. Turtwig is just a bit ugly, and Chimchar is a chimp with a flaming butt.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Fav sinnoh starter

My fav sinnoh starter is piplup cause he's so darn cute and empolion is kick a**