• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sinnoh Starter

Favorite Sinnoh Starter

• Total voters

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Turtwig for the win!

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Turtwig to Torterra, rare Grass-Ground Type...

PsychicPsycho

Before I got the game I decided Turtwig. When I actually chose, I picked Piplip after looking at its movepool closer. However, I got to Sandgem town, restarted and picked Turtwig. Having Piplip just didn't feel right. I glad I made the change, because I loved using both Torterras I've used (D & Pt).

Plus I wanted to wood hammer some dudes.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
I loved my little girl Turtwig through my first Sinnoh run (Diamond). ;388; So team Turtwig got my vote.

But I also like the Chimchar line. I got a female one in my Pearl Nuzlocke and I would probably be the most upset if I lose her. She's such a fighter even now that she's grown into on Infernape. I need to finish up my Pearl Nuzlocke one of these days.

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Pipluuuuup. I like Penguins, and I'm not a fan of Infernape or Turtwig's final typing. Also Empoleon is a emperer and a knight. How cool is that? :)

However, in my Platinum Nuzlocke, likely my only Sinnoh Nuzlocke too (I'm not sure if I'll restart it. I'm considering it) I did not have any of the Sinnoh starters.....it's a long story.

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Piplup to empoleon because Piplup is adorable and Empoleon is epic! Also, penguins are my favourite animal!

Ausgirl

The only one that I didn't like in this generation was Chimchar. So it's a toss up between Turtwig and Piplup. But since I'll be using Turtwig in my next Plat re-run I voted for him.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I like Piplup because its a Penguin.
My favourite animal.

Not only that but a Water and Steel Pokemon is a good type combination.
A rare one also

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Turtwig, but on Pt I used Chimchar. I don't know why I just felt I shouldn't use my favorite.

firebolt

I chose Chimchar on my Diamond but i think Turtwig is the best.