• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Soda

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I love soda. It's my favorite beverage. It is the sweet nectar BLESSED BY THE GODS THEMSELVES! Too dramatic lol? Well, I like soda and I feel everyone else here now and then enjoys a good carbonated beverage. I'd say it's arguably my most unhealthy life choice as the soda I like drinking is none other than Diet Coke. I don't drink it because of the "diet" but I just like the taste. Seem like an unpopular opinion as I've notice some people expressed disgust to diet coke but I do like it, so much so I actually hate the original coke's taste. I don't know about you but it tastes like it has too much freaking sugar and believe it or not, regular coke is actually healthier than diet coke lol hahaha. :D

So anyways. what is your favorite soda?

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Used to love Cherry Coke myself, until Coca-Cola sweetened it too much. Now I'm mainly a Pepsi drinker (as in the kind with real sugar, no high fructose corn syrup), I make an exception for Dr. Pepper Cherry once in a while though, since it tastes similar to how Cherry Coke used to taste. I also like Dr. Pepper. Can't stand Diet soda though, had a Diet Coke once and it was like drinking a liquefied can XD.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Used to love Cherry Coke myself, until Coca-Cola sweetened it too much. Now I'm mainly a Pepsi drinker (as in the kind with real sugar, no high fructose corn syrup), I make an exception for Dr. Pepper Cherry once in a while though, since it tastes similar to how Cherry Coke used to taste. I also like Dr. Pepper. Can't stand Diet soda though, had a Diet Coke once and it was like drinking a liquefied can XD.
I've heard legends, myths, stories of lands afar where the Coca-Cola tastes much better because they use real natural sugar as opposed to what the US uses.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I've heard legends, myths, stories of lands afar where the Coca-Cola tastes much better because they use real natural sugar as opposed to what the US uses.
It's for real. Seen Mexican Coca-Cola on shelves. Haven't tried it yet though, but I want to some day.

When it comes to my favorite soda, it happens to be Root Beer. Brand does not matter to me. I have even to the Root Beer Store, which has over 100 brands of Root Beer. That store is the mecca for root beer lovers.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I love soda. It's my favorite beverage. It is the sweet nectar BLESSED BY THE GODS THEMSELVES! Too dramatic lol? Well, I like soda and I feel everyone else here now and then enjoys a good carbonated beverage. I'd say it's arguably my most unhealthy life choice as the soda I like drinking is none other than Diet Coke. I don't drink it because of the "diet" but I just like the taste. Seem like an unpopular opinion as I've notice some people expressed disgust to diet coke but I do like it, so much so I actually hate the original coke's taste. I don't know about you but it tastes like it has too much freaking sugar and believe it or not, regular coke is actually healthier than diet coke lol hahaha. :D

So anyways. what is your favorite soda?
Oh I quite agree. I refuse to drink anything with the artificial sweeteners given it has been scientifically proven diet sodas make you fat by making your body crave real sugar and thus you end up eating a bag of cookies. I mainly like Wild Cherry Pepsi but I also drink Coke. I have no preference and both taste exactly the same to me anyway so having one as a favorite is pointless. I also like the Code Red, Voltage, Whiteout, And Live Wire Mt. Dew flavors.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
When it comes to my favorite soda, it happens to be Root Beer. Brand does not matter to me. I have even to the Root Beer Store, which has over 100 brands of Root Beer. That store is the mecca for root beer lovers.
Nice. Used to like Barq's myself, now I like Vergil's root beer.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Coca Cola is my guilty pleasure. I’m currently trying to stop drinking soda as I admittedly drink it and coffee way too much (got to love college homework, amirite?)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'd say Coke Zero

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm not sure if it's a local thing because I've never seen it outside of New England, but where I live we have a soda called birch beer. It's somewhat similar to root beer but it's usually either red or clear with a stronger, mintier taste, and it's probably my favorite soda.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Cactus Cooler has always been my favorite soda. Unfortunately, they don't seem to sell it in any of the stores where I'm currently living, so I have to settle for Mountain Dew.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Existing:Mountain Dew Baja Blast and Cherry Lemon Sun Drop
Extinct until Pepsi revives it eventually:Mountain Dew Sangarita Blast
RIP for good:Vault

That sums it up.

raichu27

Probably LiveWire Mountain Dew.
I'm not sure if it's a local thing because I've never seen it outside of New England, but where I live we have a soda called birch beer. It's somewhat similar to root beer but it's usually either red or clear with a stronger, mintier taste, and it's probably my favorite soda.
I like birch beer. I think Boylan makes some awesome birch beer.

NobleJanobii

The Maddest Shaymim
I like Pepsi a lot because it's the sweetest of the main brand sodas I can get my hands on, but since Coke products are far more prevalent, I do really like Coke Zero.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Mountain Dew, Crush Orange and Cream Soda are among my top 3 soda products. Heck they even started selling cream soda flavored frozen drinks in shops near my home to celebrate Summer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.