• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sonic Character?

Your favorite Sonic character?

• Sonic

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Tails

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Knuckles

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Shadow

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Rouge

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Omega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr.Eggman

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Metal Sonic

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Amy

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Chris

Old Coot
Metal Sonic was here. Everyone else is a loser.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Mighty the Aramdillio.

Followed by Fang the Sniper, Espio the Chameleon, Metal Sonic and Knuckles.

Also Robotnik/Eggman.

Last edited:

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
hard to decide... I'm highly inclined to love the original Holy Trinity of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Sonic is pretty much the franchise itself, and I can't say he's had a bad personality since the transition to 3D (plus Jun'ichi Kanemaru's portrayal is awesome). Tails was friggin' fun to play as back in the Genesis days, and would easily qualify as my #1 choice, but in the 3D games, he's been doing a lot less ass-kicking directly and relying too much on his gadgets (not the least of which being those shitty, shitty ring bombs... this wouldn't be so bad if they'd have at least handled his genius more like Tails' Adventure did). Not only that, but any characterization he got over the Sonic Adventure games is pretty much wiped clean now and he's been reduced back to a mere sidekick who can't even be playable nowadays.

And Knuckles... he's alright, added variety to the now-legendary trio of playables back in the day, but personality-wise, the guy's gotta be as dumb as a doormat (though thankfully, I haven't seen him acting so friggin' gullible since Sonic Advanced 2). He served as an alright rival to Sonic for a while, but like Tails, his characterization has also suffered to a mere sidekick who doesn't even seem attached to Angel Island any longer. Also, treasure-hunting, need I say more? Come to think of it, his short jump was murder back in the Genesis days (I guess it was their excuse to not let Knuckles take the same paths as Sonic and Tails, but man, that made the final boss in Sonic 2 far more brutal, as if 0 rings wasn't bad enough). I guess I love the guy by default just for being one of the three classic main characters, but he's certainly my least favorite of the three.

Maybe I should just cop out and choose Metal Sonic like Chris did. He didn't really suffer much into the 3D era (personally, I don't think the Chaotix did either, not that they appeared often enough to begin with, but they're not on the poll). Come to think of it, Dr. Eggman's also still well and good (and was one of the only good parts of Sonic X) if you're willing to overlook his "try to awaken some ancient evil/lost technology/whatever and be overtaken by it" formula that plagued him for a few games.

newmoon island

Shadow!!!!! Why do so many people like tails?

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Shadow, he looks awesome unlike most of the other characters who look real stupid.

Cobalt_Latios

Shadow!!!!! Why do so many people like tails?

Shadow, he looks awesome unlike most of the other characters who look real stupid.

*facepalm*

No really, why? I personally dislike Shadow... more or less for the games he appeared in than anything else.

At least if you give me some "proper" reasons for liking him, than I may let it slide.

edit:
Most people are completely unaware of the fact that Metal Sonic is absolutely insane, in the sense that he suffers from robot paradoxes.
Robot... paradoxes? o_O; please explain, I'm rather curious.

<C_L>

HookShot

Shiny get!
Shadow. Knuckles and Blaze follow in second and third, but that's immaterial.

I'm also amazed that Sonic isn't winning.

Dattebayo

Banned
Metal Sonic, I would say Shadow, but the Game Overthinker said he's the worst evil-looking twin character ever.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Sonic is my favorite, Shadow is my second, Tails is my third, Knuckles is my fourth, and Silver is my fifth favorite. My Top 5.

Nine_Flames

I like Silver.

*nervously looks around*

Cobalt_Latios

Chris

Old Coot
Robot... paradoxes? o_O; please explain, I'm rather curious.
Metal Sonic was made by Dr. Eggman with the objective of getting rid of Sonic. He was also built as a replica of Sonic. Metal Sonic believes he is the real Sonic the Hedgehog, but at the same time he is programmed to kill Sonic.