• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sonic Character?

Your favorite Sonic character?

• Sonic

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Tails

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Knuckles

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Shadow

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Rouge

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Omega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr.Eggman

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Metal Sonic

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Amy

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Lucos

Team Chaotix rules.

Ah whatever, Sonic games tent to suck badly lately, so I'm not going to bother on how stupid Shadow is and how annoying Sonic's voice is and how dumb Knuckles is etc. etc. etc. But so far I always liked Team Chaotix.

Chris

Old Coot
and how annoying Sonic's voice is
Sonic's always had a terrible English voice starting from Sonic Adventure.

Most people are too obsessed with Ryan Drummond to not notice how poor of a job he did at acting.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Tails is my favourite, he is cute in my opinion :D
At a second place comes Shadow, and at a third place comes Amy. Their are both cool.

Evil Munchlax

Sonic and Knuckles. Hey that's a good game! :D lol

My least favorite character is Silver by far. Of all the new characters he is by far the most cliche (Watch Dragon Ball Z) and just rather annoying... And I know alot of you will say but the whole series is like Dragon Ball Z, yes but Silver... ugh he is everything like Trunks. He's from the future to save his time, his younger than the others, he can go Super, etc. It's more to it than Sonic and Shadow as Goku and Vegeta.

My opinion is that they should have kept the main line up as Sonic, Tails and Knuckles fighting Robotnik and his Badniks. I actually liked Shadow alot during SA2. But look at what's happened Knuckles and Tails arent even hardly in the games at all. It's all about Sonic and Shadow and... erg... Silver. And I would also be fine if it was just Sonic fighting off Eggman's forces. That's how everything even started. Maybe for "Project Needlemouse" they'll use my ideas... go back to Sonic's roots FOR REAL this time. Hopefully... I miss having a TRUELY GOOD Sonic game on a home console.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
But look at what's happened Knuckles and Tails arent even hardly in the games at all.

Tails has been in every single game aside from the first, Sonic CD, and a couple of Game Gear games. Knuckles has been in every one since his debut, except for Rush Adventure and Sonic Unleashed (and he was majorly considered to be playable in the latter), and even has Knuckles Chaotix to add to his list.

As for being playable and having a major role, that's another story as of late.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm torn between Shadow and Amy.

Shadow is the static "bad-guy" and Amy is the static "cutie".

I guess Amy.

Evil Munchlax

Tails has been in every single game aside from the first, Sonic CD, and a couple of Game Gear games. Knuckles has been in every one since his debut, except for Rush Adventure and Sonic Unleashed (and he was majorly considered to be playable in the latter), and even has Knuckles Chaotix to add to his list.

As for being playable and having a major role, that's another story as of late.

Oh sorry that is true. They appear, but they're not nearly as important or anything. That is what I meant It's like it's not evcen the same characters from back in the day. It's all Shadow and yeah...

Last edited:

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
My favorites are: Blaze, Silver, Sonic, Shadow, Chip(Sonic Unleashed), and Mephiles....yes, Mephiles...

Torpoleon

Sonic. I usually do like the main character of a series. Ones like Shadow and Tails are close seconds though.

Cobalt_Latios

Sonic's always had a terrible English voice starting from Sonic Adventure.

Most people are too obsessed with Ryan Drummond to not notice how poor of a job he did at acting.
Wait, so does that mean Jason Griffith does a better job, or did a vital part of that conversation?

<C_L>

Vycksta

For the sake of sticking to those on the poll... Rouge. She appeals to my selfish side and has the confidence I wish I had.

However overall? Blaze by miles. The Rush duo have been the best new school Sonic games by far and she as a character is not overbearing or Sue/Stu-ish (( She's got those trust/social issues )). Also she's got one kick butt super form.

Knuckles and Vector are my favorites. Runner-ups are Espio, E-102 GAMMA, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Blaze, and E-123 OMEGA.

Champion Shirona

Shadow really uses a lot of bad words like in Shadow The Hedgehog,when he fall into the pit,Damn it,lol.
Anyway.I had to say Sonic then Shadow.

GameBoy911

Exploring the Sky
First it's Shadow then Sonic and finally Knuckles.