• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sonic X Character

What's your favorite character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Ugh...okay?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Chris

/sarcasm

Sonic X blows nipples.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
What, no Team Chaotix option? I love those wacky guys, especially Vector! In that case I guess Dr. Eggman. One of my all time favorite villains of all time even back in the 90's when he was "Dr. Robotnik"

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Blaze...

....Damn it!

Nevermind, I guess Tails.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
I like Shadow, he's so cool

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Shadow because he's such a bada**.

Cobalt_Latios

Blaze...

....Damn it!

Nevermind, I guess Tails.
If there was an other option, I probably would have voted it too.

edit: went with Knuckles. Dan Green.

/CL

Niihyl

Posthuman
Cream & Cheese. I loved them ever since the old games. Plus, Chao's are awesome.

0.o I just realized their names make Cream Cheese. Wow, OMG.

Shadow is just... another wannabe emo anti-hero. I like anti-heroes though. Now that they're popular... Anti-conformism! Let's go with nice, naive people.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I didn't even get to clicking before I laughed at this thread.

But yeah, I voted for Dan Green. I only saw one episode and he was in it.

I see you kids are new to the cold, brooding, anti-hero type of characters.

DID YOU PLAY THE GAME? HE HAD GUNZZZZ!!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Shadow, because he was the generic BA character and I always seem to like those. I also liked Knuckles a bit at first, but I got over him the minute Shadow showed up. Kind of sad, but I think Shadow was far more interesting than Knuckles was.

Status
Not open for further replies.