• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Sonic X Character

What's your favorite character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Whats up with you people and Shadow?

Vernikova

Champion
Whats up with you people and Shadow?

THE WAY HE STANDS OMG! SO COOOOOOL~

Knuckles gets my vote. Espio and Vector come in second and third respectively. Dislike Charmy.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What, 2 pages!?

Mankanshoku Mako

I can't help but feel a "favorite sonic character" in OVGD would have been better, but then we wouldn't have been able to include such amazing character as Chris and Eggman's robots, which have amassed a massive...0 votes...

Vernikova

Champion
Kind of surprised that Cream & Cheese and Tails have more votes than Sonic. I always found Sonic as a more interesting character than the other two since he wasn't as annoying really.

Lack of Cosmo in this poll is also saddening for no other reason than to have someone try to take votes away from Shadow.

CelestialFire

<--- Better than you
Shadow and Espio - ninja, bad***, mysterious

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Shadow. Yeah, he's the only character who actually knows how to hurt Sonic epicly!(When Super, he one time punched sonic in the stomach) SHADOW FTW!!!

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I can't help but feel a "favorite sonic character" in OVGD would have been better, but then we wouldn't have been able to include such amazing character as Chris and Eggman's robots, which have amassed a massive...0 votes...

personally, I think this thread should've been meant exclusively for the anime original characters. 'Course, most of them were just trash who shouldn't have even been there holding back some of our favorite video game characters, but not all of them were bad. I mean, yeah, Chris blew chunks, but what of the likes of Bokkun or Mr. Tanaka?

~Upsidedown 403~

My favorite is Tails of course...isn't his name Miles Prowler, or something like that?? I love his double tails and how he could use them as a helicopter...I was disappointed how he always had to use the Tornado to do stuff...

~Upsidedown 403~

I also like Amy because of her rabid crush on Sonic...LOL did he ever return her affection???

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
Cream & Cheese. I loved them ever since the old games. Plus, Chao's are awesome.

0.o I just realized their names make Cream Cheese. Wow, OMG.

Shadow is just... another wannabe emo anti-hero. I like anti-heroes though. Now that they're popular... Anti-conformism! Let's go with nice, naive people.

...You only JUST realized that?!?

...Sonic or Tails...Knuckles...or Shadow...I can't decide. :p

I also like Amy because of her rabid crush on Sonic...LOL did he ever return her affection???

I don't think so...And he sounded like he was having a allergic reaction to Amy every time she hugged him. xD LOL.

Dattebayo

Banned
Knuckles, whoever voted for Shadow should listen to the Game Overthinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.