• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite South Park Character

What is your favorite character from South Park?

• Cartman

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Kenny

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Kyle

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Stan

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Butters

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Generic User Name

These are just out of the main ones. Mine is definitely Butters. I also like Randy (Stan's dad) and the City Wok guy.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Kenny is one of the best and funniest Characters of South Park. Cartman comes at a very close second.

Cartman: Respect my authori-tah!

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Cartman because he's always getting into trouble which leads him getting beaten up at the end.

Loved how the time Eric was going to show Butters a 'surprise' and told him to close his eyes and then...

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Butters. Hey everyone its Butters. Thats me :D

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Kyle because my name is Kyle! And no, I'm not jewish. I have a feeling someone will still ask even though I said I'm not..

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
cant really make up my mind. cartman is an azz but some of the things he does are comedic gems (really liked him in the Crack Baby Athletic Association episode). kyle is usually the anti-cartman, for obvious reasons. but I always enjoy a good butters episode

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Cartman, purely because of the episode Scott Tenorman Must Die.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.i thought i was gonna pass out when i watched that xD

*IZ*

Cartman made it after I saw the one when he pretends to be a robot so he can get all of butters secrets. Too hilarious XD

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Well from the list, Butters. Mainly due to his naivety and innocence. But thats only because you excluded Randy! Who is, imo, the star of the show now

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
watching season 15 on southpark studious <33333333