1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

favorite spin-off game

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by TheFreshness, Nov 2, 2009.

1. TheFreshness

TheFreshness Well-Known Member

What is your favorite pokemon spin-off game (pokemon pinball, puzzle league, ranger, stadium, dash, battle rev, mystery dungen, ect.)?

I think that I would have to go with pokemon ranger shadows of alma, i never got a chance to get the first version of it, but i just like how your still training pokemon but just in a different way.

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Pokémon Pinball ingratiated video game pinball to me. There's no triumph like finding yourself in a zone and eclipsing your previous high score and there's no defeat like falling short of collecting that third "Ex" pickup to evolve that rare Pokémon that took you five tries to catch in the first place.

3. GIR7590

GIR7590 Member

Definatly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time... I've always liked roguelikes, but a Pokemon roguelike? Yeah!

4. KyogreKnight07X

KyogreKnight07X Anticipation!

I liked TCG :3 Wasn't rich enough or real cards, so it was awesome!