• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Split-Evo Pokemon?

Which one evolves into your favorite choice?

• Total voters

Nazaly

Eevee, the eevee evolutions rulz, in the second place kirlia (love gallade and gardevoir)

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
Eevee rules! Can evolve 7 different ways into nice looking dog thingies.

Mudkip3

I voted for Poliwhirl because both Poliwrath and Politoed look cool, but I would also vote for Snorunt, because Glalie is one of my favorite Pokemon. And not only did you forget Gloom, you forgot Nincada.

squeakyreaper

Cheese Reaper
Gloom.

Vileplume was one of my top 10 from the original generation, and I really liked 'em. Then theres Bellossom which is quite an oddball, but still likeable.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
Eevee simply because it started the whole branch evolution trend:p