• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Spot to Train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonoclePenguin

First of May
Mainly the same spots as these guys. Honestly though this is why I liked the Colosseum/XD games on gamecube. In the R/S/E days I just transfer pokemon there and run some underground or battle tower fights to level pretty well. Even with the double battles it was 2-3k exp a pokemon and that was without lucky eggs...miss those days.

I like to train my Pokemon at Mt Silver.

ebevan91

Dojo and Mt. Silver, but it can take forever if their levels are like 10+ below your Pokemon.

Whenever I can go battle Red (I only have 2 badges so I have a long way to go), I'm gonna send my team to Platinum, and train them there. THEN I'm gonna send them back to HG and battle Red.

I'll be able to train easier using the Vs. Seeker and they'll get boosted exp. while training.

TheEliteEmpoleon

There aren't many spots, but I mainly use the dojo in Saffron City. No training spots makes it even harder to beat Red.

NOTE: This is my 395th post. 395 is a very sacred number to me for obvios reasons.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
I grind at Victory Road before I face the Elite Four just to increase any Psychic, Water, Grass or Fighting types.

I also use Mt Silver or The Pokemon League as my others.

Chili

I love to train right in the cool places. Broken Towers, The Elite Four, Etc/etc But I also love to battle other trainers with a strong pokemon when I'm trying to train my other weak one to become a strong one. I give it some kind of item that gives it exp as well as the Pokemon battling. But I forgot what it was called Lol.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mt. Silver, Eltie Four, and Fighting Dojo

brysondd24

i need help im on Clair the Blackthorn gym and my 6 pokemon r feraligatr LV 38 magneton LV34 pidgeot LV36 bagon LV20 weavile LV 17 rhyhorn LV 17 i need a good train spot so can you guys help?

Status
Not open for further replies.