• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Spot to Train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I like the Saffron Dojo and the Elite 4.

telivisionhead

Anywhere Im close to. Unless I beat the game and have fly I just fly to the place with pokemon and trainers with levels closed to mine :D
Or E4,MT SILVER or gym leader rematchs.
Once I caught all the legendaries and had a level 84 ferligater. went to the pokemon legue and I was shocked of how low there levels were and how much I trained LOL

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Elite Four and Mt. Silver....that's 'bout the only places I could train! lol

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Victory road for naow.

Im trying to grind up to face the E4 because freaking Lance keeps destroying me. Its even more frustrating with a team of Five, since Im slowly leveling up the Dratini I got at the sanctuary. <.>

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i like Cerulean Cave in Fire red, and the Giant Chasm in Black

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I'm surprised that the Tentacool/cruel on Route 41 haven't been mentioned. Great for training to Lv30 before Chuck.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
It depends where you are in the game.
Usually I didn't needed to train a lot, so I used the wild Pokémon near by. But when I needed to train, I found a spot that was... alright, even if it requires patience. It's the Route 48 (take notes guys!), right under the Safari Zone. Tauros, Gloom, Fearow and Girafarig are giving enough experience to call this a training spot and I was pleased when I discovered that this route wasn't bad at all to level up weak Pokémon (such as the special Dratini and a Phanpy caught on Route 45) up to around level 35.
For higher levels, I got to Victory Road. It's the best spot I can answer to that question. That was my training spot before the Elite Four and I have to admit, this place was great.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I like to train in all victory roads and places that have high level Pokemon.

Derald Snyder

Mt. Silver and the Fighting Dojo. It might vary depending on the specific Pokemon I'm leveling.

Soysaucee

Mt. Silver is heaps good to train. If you are wanting to boost up a lower level pokemon though give it the exp. share and battle the Elite Four, a level 1 baby pokemon would straight away go up 10-15 levels just with the first round.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
My Pokemon are always super underleveled for the Elite Four, so I usually get stuck training in Mt. Silver for ages.

Kamran11

I always run out of pp facing the elite four which gets annoying. So im currently grinding at Mt.silvir. Wish there was an area with stronger wild pokemon

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I usually fight the elite 4, so I can rebattle red. Or I call up gym leaders... Or just on Mt.Silver. I don't really think that there are any other good places... Maybe the Victory Road if I am lvling Water or Grass types sometimes ground or fight. I trained my Lucario there.

Status
Not open for further replies.