• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Spot to Train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Mt. Silver is a great spot to train but I prefer the Pokemon League.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
Gym leaders for mass training, Mt. Silver for evolving a single Pokemon.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Elite four for raising the level

AnyRandomName

Paper thin defenses
Cerulean cave (the spot where you find mewtwo is the best spot in the whole cave.) Elite Four (I bring my Thyplosion and one other pokemon only. I still beat everybody.) Gym Leaders (I battled Falkner 10 times in 30 minutes

Monek_OP

bernie2016
VS. Red isn't bad, especially when you have a team of exploders with Belly Drum...

Other than that probably gym leader rematches in Saffron

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
During the main story line I don't have any favorite "grinding" places; I just train in tall grass against wild Pokemon and occasionally against trainers who call me on the Pokegear, but that rarely happens. During the post-game I grind against the Gym Leaders at the Fighting Dojo or against the Elite Four. I don't even bother with wild Pokemon grinding at that point in the games.

Rebeka

Mount Silver where Red obviously had the same idea. They're killed quickly and the XP gained is pretty reasonable.

Mount Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.