• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite "Starter Bird."

Which is your favorite starter bird?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
I like all of them besides Fearow but my favorite is probably Taillow.
1.Taillow-Swellow
2.Starly-Staravia-Staraptor
3.Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot
4.Hoothoot-Noctowl
5.Spearow-Fearow

I prefer Taillow as I used it more than any other starter bird. Starly comes in second for its movepool.

.:Flaming Fury:.

Black White Yin Yang
I love Taillow and Swellow sooooo much more than any other bird. It really sucks that Swellow's movepool and stats are so average. It should have got an evolution.
Second favourite would be Spearow and Fearow.
then Pidgey, Hoot Hoot, and finally Starly...
I never liked the Starly line to be honest.

might yena

is EVing off sentret
fearow, or hoothoot, hoothoot was the first pokemon i ever catched from cystal so it had some good memories

striker

I AM THAT IS
The poll is already closed :/ open for a week? Then you cant get any real valid results unless you want to count all are actual posts. Im voting for Pidgeot, as crap as it is or may be, it looks so cool <3 and was my first capture :)

Celebii21

Epic Starly. Staraptor looks really cool. But I also like Pidgeot. In SS I flew around on Hoothoot. I forgot to evolve it, so it made me feel stupid. Now I hate it.